Reviews for The Beginning
Please update soon.
I need to know how did they finally get together, so you better be working on ch 7 ;)
Hey when are you going to post chapter 7? Please hurry up!
Plamin24 chapter 6 . 9/7
I need an update please, I'm dying here with all the feels. Seriously this story is one of my favorites and I can't get enough of it. Hoping for an update soon :)
Attz chapter 6 . 8/4
Thank you for this update. You have no idea how happy I get when I receive a notification that you've update this story. Keep updating! :)

P.S I think Emily and Maya had already met each other before Emily came out. Or is this Maya different from the first one?
Awww poor emily :(
Aww paige needs to come out of it and be true with her feelings
StrangeHooligan69 chapter 5 . 7/31
"I love you." Just this part alone man, that's like... story of my life... and a lot of other lives. Trying to confess your feelings for someone but knowing that they're gonna think you mean it as just a friend, kinda hurts like hell. Lol this is one of the reasons I always love your fics though, there's a way you write that makes me feel like I'm in the story, experiencing everything the character does. I find the fact that you're able to do that freaking beautiful. #WritersAreAwesome

The mental fuckery going on in this though Lol damn, doesn't paily get tired from all the eye sex? Just fuck already gosh!
I feel bad for Em though, she seems so sad... bottling up all her feelings like that, getting to see Paige everyday, talk to her, touch her... but not actually get to "talk" to her, and "touch" her *smh* stay strong Em stay strong... or you could just sneak into paige's room and take her like a boss!

ooh... BTW, is Ezra dating Aria in this? I can't tell. the attraction is definitely there but I don't know if they're dating since all I have to go on is how he treats her in clas
can't wait to see what happens next.
Ahhhhhh late update but it was worth the wait :)
Viva33 chapter 5 . 7/30
Amazing update! Tbh i have to reread everything then i remember why i followed it. It's new, exciting and heart melting. Everything is so natural and smooth. Almost like im watching a film instead of reading. Again, thanks for the update. Hoping for more updates from you soon.

PS: Before I Fall is one of my favorites. Hope you update that too :))
plnaj chapter 5 . 7/30
That was cute...
Paige doesn't even have the slightest idea Emily's words are exactly the same with her...
Pssssst. Hey. Heeeeeeeeey

Please come back to writing. I love each and every one of your stories, regardless of fandom, no joke. Maybe just a simple update? I'm dying see the rest for Paige and Emily just how I'm dying to see what's next for Bella and Alice.
Come back! Well welcome you right back to it, like creed says, with arms wide open :D
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Wish someone would take over.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2013