Reviews for The Beginning
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Abandoned?
Wish someone would take over.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Please update soon, I'm going crazy waiting :p
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Looks very interesting! But... Just looked at your stories and you haven't completed any of them. I get so invested in fanfic stories do only normally read the completed ones... Think I'll wait till something is completed before I read anymore. You are talented! I hope you finish them!
Del chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Love it! Can't wait for Paige to finally feel something though I think that she already does but doesn't tell (:
Thank you for e updates awaiting for more (:
PailyD chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
So, I think you are a great writer! This story is really well written. My only suggestion is longer chapters. You don't have to make them as long as the first one, but longer would be awesome!
Librabelieber chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Still loving the emaya friendship, glad em's finally told the girls. Now mentally anticipating hanna's not so subtle plot to get paily together.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
I love this fic, please update asap. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Bravo ,Bravo! It is a wonderful chapter as always. Thank you for the update. You are a brilliant writer, lol, can't wait for the next chaptersssssssss.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
please continue, love hanna's questioning, its so funny
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Oh no no no no. Why stopping on that part? Please update asauc. Please. Will emily finally confess her feelings for paige. Oh maaan.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
So happy you update I love this story
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Good to have you back. I see the sparks starting in this story.
Sabrina80086105 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
I love it thanks :)
ScriptedLullabies chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Please tell me you're not going to leave us hanging again for so long like u did with before I fall, I don't think I can cope with that,heee... Anyway looking forward to reading more!
-Dev