Reviews for A New Beginning
RAY777 chapter 35 . 4/6
It's been a while since I've checked to see if you've added to this story. I do hope you plan on finishing it. It is soooooo stinking good! I love this whole thing, the romance, plot, character twists, everything. Just felt like shooting you a review letting you know there are fans out here in cyber land that appreciate your writing and want to read more. Best of luck with all you do!
Love this story! Update soon!
thatredheadedchick chapter 35 . 1/17
By far, hands down, the best story I have read. Usually I get bored with a story after the adrenaline of the "first kiss" wears off, but this story has wormed it's way into my little black heart. I reallllllllly can't wait for chapter 36. Mind if I make a suggestion though? When changing the different points of view (so to speak, seeing as how it is all in third lol), maybe use a page breaker? Like, maybe a bunch of periods and then start the next bit, or a bunch of these - things? Just a suggestion. It is easy to follow, but a first time reader gets a bit confused lol. Anyways, keep up the excellent work, I love everything about the OC, she isn't too mary-sue ish, nor is she god-mody. She's that nice blend. I feel you've done well with Raph and the guys as well. They are a little OOC, but I totally am fine with that, especialy since you really make it work. Lol. The flow and blend are pretty close to immaculate, the explanations are not too far fetched, all in all I give this story a good 10 out of 10 so far :) Keep up the good work!

Red
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 35 . 12/24/2014
What the heck is Raph restarting?

This chapter was so great. I'm excited that Jack is pregnant. I really hope that she actually is. And it's not her new biology messing up the tests. That would break poor Raph's heart.
Also, I love, love, loved Raphael's reaction! I won't lie, I thought he'd be pissed/scared and it would come across as a rage. And I'm sure most authors would make him that way. But I'm incredibly happy with what you did.
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 34 . 12/22/2014
Oh my gosh! I have a theory cooking! :)

Can't wait to see more. I love where you're taking this with Ant and Xanax
DarkWolf133 chapter 34 . 12/21/2014
...for whatever weird reason...is Jack pregnant? I have no clue why that's my first guess, but...who knows?
MarsTwilight chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
Uh-oh! This is definitely not going to end well.
reven-niaga00 chapter 32 . 12/17/2014
wow...I knew Ant's time will come, well his real story. I found it weird that Raph just stumbled upon him, and brought him home. He is like a sleeping soldier, waiting for the right order or command to awaken him. wow i love this. I can not wait to see what happens next. Wow Adam his really crazy, poor Jack, I wonder if Adam did something horrible to her. I love that Jack and Raph are getting very close, and he supports her as she does him. Thanks for updating...I can not wait for the next chapter.

Also can i give you an advise...I got a bit lost when you jumped from Jack in the kitchen eating and then the next part you talked about Ant waking up. Maybe next time you should say...like something like ...later that hour or so or night Ant woke up. To give a time change. I am not a writer, but what i have read in books, they do that a lot. to give the readers adjustment to a new part or another character...
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
Can't wait to see more! Poor Ant!

But I can't shake the feeling that Ant is actually Anthony mutated and his memory screwed up.
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
You can't leave us there! It started out so sweet, which I loved. But now I demand more!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 30 . 12/13/2014
Love love loved it!
The Foreseer chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
AhahaXD Raph and Jack just! OMG! LOL I swear they are like the perfect couple3

Aw! That's the first time that Arionna's laughed with Donnie! So cute!

Is Leo going to take his anger out at Donnie when he see's Arionna's and Donnie's relationship progress? As far as still holding a grudge over Mona and seeing Donnie fall for Arionna will make Leo try to tell Donnie that he needs to be careful around her?
reven-niaga00 chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
awe...so sweet. I was waiting for this special and precious moment that two souls share deeply.
I love that you state this innocently, not showing anything out there.
I love that the turtles have finally left the sewers, and have a new home, A New Beginning.
I see why you choice the name.
But damn...can't the poor guys and gals live their life with out any enemies.
But then their life would not have a cause right
cartec677 chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
whoa! Finally!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/1/2014
Now I feel bad for Leo :'( Poor guy!

I'm glad Raph talked to Leo. I smiled the whole time, lol. Wo ho! Go Raph!
MarsTwilight