Reviews for Black Island
Nyimphadora chapter 1 . 2/13
Hey! I love your story so much :) your idea is great and I liked the fact that Harry left for the night and Draco was worry. And then we learn what happened in their life progressively and it makes good I think! Bye
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 1/20
I love this. I was always hesitant to read it because of the exhusband thing, but I'm so glad I did. I loved every bit of it, from the emotion to the detail, so amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
naught
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
That. Was. Awesome. no other words for it. *Hands Up*
livinginanigloo chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Gosh. I love this. Love, love, LOVE this. I enjoyed myself so much in this one shot, with Draco's snarky wit and Harry's idiotic Gryffindor self. And of course their love and relationship. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Amazing story! :D
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
i hadn't read this in a while... still delightful!
Beth
Lady Nyshah chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Awesome
sakujun chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story! Good thing Hermione decided to help this two!
I loved the away you wrote this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
now; why have not i checked b4? Mind-Blowing...
Amy chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This story is now one of my favorites I loved it so much that I an willing to read it over and over again:)! It was so well described and written that I could imagine it all, thank you very much:)!
Madoma chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
OH MAN. The love I have for this story! It made my heart hurt and it made me laugh and it was just...ah, very well written.
Amazing job.
Mickey chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Loved it sad and sweet
dmg0813 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This story made me smile, thank you!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Brilliant story! Thank you for sharing.
Nancy