Reviews for Black Island
izzy fairchild chapter 1 . 7/3
great story...i love all your stories...they have something special!
Deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 6/3
Adorable! Love all the details of how they were driven apart and am wondering what would have happened if harry had remembered the emergency port key...
Cute.
selfishshipper chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Omg this was actually beautiful. I've never seen a fic where Harry and Draco are divorced! Ugh I loved this so much oh mah guhdness thank your for writing this masterpiece!
Twisted-Kitten90 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Another great story!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
After I read the ex-husband thing in the summary I was sceptical but the reviews were hinting at a happy ending so I decided to read it. I'm so glad I did.
Drarryiscannon chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I just love your writing. Great story. Love the existence of the relationship with only hints to their past. So short and sweet.
Nyimphadora chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Hey! I love your story so much :) your idea is great and I liked the fact that Harry left for the night and Draco was worry. And then we learn what happened in their life progressively and it makes good I think! Bye
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I love this. I was always hesitant to read it because of the exhusband thing, but I'm so glad I did. I loved every bit of it, from the emotion to the detail, so amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
naught
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
That. Was. Awesome. no other words for it. *Hands Up*
livinginanigloo chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Gosh. I love this. Love, love, LOVE this. I enjoyed myself so much in this one shot, with Draco's snarky wit and Harry's idiotic Gryffindor self. And of course their love and relationship. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Amazing story! :D
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
i hadn't read this in a while... still delightful!
Beth