Reviews for The Viewing
The Wise Dragoness chapter 1 . 6/29
Oh, I would like to see what he thinks of the Desolation of Smaug and Battle of the Five Armies! He might end up being hysterical!
RNandSniper chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This is great. I lol'd. Very nice add in for that universe.
legolaslovesME chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
so funny! erm… hate to correct you, my lord, but it is possible for blonde haired people to have black eyebrows. Aaron's idea on getting the facts straight is the same as my dad's, which i found a great coincidence. anyway, i love it!
Meddwl chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Oh my! That was perfect. I would love to his reaction to The Calamity of the Five Armies. Especially the comments about Legolas' mother and love.
Of course Lief and Linda would have to be their as well, trying to explain that Tauriel was simply a figment of PJ's imagination.

Thanks a bunch.
demeter d chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Oh, oh, oh, my! I am going to be laughing all night about this one. Somehow, I think Jael will like this. It reminds me a bit of one she wrote not too long ago, where after they both had watched the first movie, Felice got hold of a Tauriel costume, and the two of them were doing a little "role-playing". IN THEIR BEDROOM, and poor Aaron accidentally hit the intercom button! Yours has the same "spirit" as that one. Aaron and Glenn here feel just like the originals, as well. Well done!
ProLife 28 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Thank you!
guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
this is hilarious! you totally need to make one for the desolation of smaug! he will freak then!
Galen chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is hilarious! You should write another one where he watches the Desolation of Smaug, that would be funny! Maybe have Legolas/Leif watch it with him that time...:) Just an idea...

Galen
Elrond's Scribe chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
*Giggles* That was fun! Now it's time for The Desolation of Smaug. Thranduil WILL lose it then!
gginsc chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Well, that went better than I expected.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Thranduil's temper obviously mellowed over time - luckily for poor Galion. *L*
Kaylee Arafinwiel chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
...*dies*

*is revived by NiRi magics*

...*dies again*...

_

*is revived only to burst into hysterical laughter and make everyone else in the room think I am insane*

I hope Jael loves it :D I love it!
quaff chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Someone should have waxed and bleached "the eyebrows". Looked ridiculous, so did Legolas and the others. I liked the excuses for not being there. An elk would be much better than a reindeer. It's much bigger.
Charlie chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was the funniest thing ever! I agree though, Thranduil would NEVER EVER pay homage to a dwarf! and I too needs me a war moose!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013