Reviews for An Innocent Little Kitten's Dirty Little Secret
Jozzie chapter 15 . 3/25
Update please. I don't care how long you have not worked on this fanfic!? Big fan!
Joslyn T chapter 1 . 3/21
Just awesome. No words!
Teraysa chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
ACK WHY MUST YOU GIVE ME THE DOOMSDAY FEELS (﹏)
rosabella-blood chapter 15 . 4/6/2016
Please update soon
Cay Ezemay chapter 15 . 2/10/2016
so who is the French kid? I am aware that he is a child, because he mentions being in kindergarten with Claude. And does Ciel have a bit of a darker past that hasn't been brought to light yet? I can understand your moving on from black butler, but I do wish that you would have a little bit of a plot twist, y'know? Kinda get the ball rolling with Ciel and Sabastian, maybe a little lemon fluff to go with the lime? I'm just throwing things around here, but please, update soon? Please?
Cay Ezemay chapter 7 . 2/10/2016
*grabs an adorable neko Ciel* If Ciel is highly submissive, then will there be any bdsm?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
Oh MY GOD YOU HAVE TO CONTINUEEEE! WHAT ARE THOSE BAD HABITS? WHAT IS CIELLY HIDING FROM SEBASTIAN? WHAT IS THAT 'ART' HE DID? WHO IS THE FRENCH SUSPICIOUS DUDE? UH... ALOIS? YEAH? OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL MEEEEE
It is the rabbit chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
I love this story so very much, please update soon!
Isupportanimeforlife chapter 15 . 5/1/2015
Who is long time friend?
Guest chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
Nyaa... Update it... TTnTT
Shadowheart51 chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
Please write more! Please! It is really good.
TristonKitsune chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
This...is the best...neko Ciel...ever... *nosebleeds then DIES OF blood loss*
Alic3Paig3 chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
More please? *gives you the biggest and cutest kitty eyes youve ever seen* (- theyre like puppy dog eyes but wwwwaaaaaaayyyyyy cuter)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
If you don't update soon I'm going to cry
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
Hey, this fanfiction is soooooooo damned good, don't you dare abandon it or I WILL STEAL NEKO CIEL FROM YOU!
No, seriously, updaaaaaaaate!
You write the kind of fanfics I need to survive!
Don't stop TT Pleeeeaaase? It's getting so damned interesting, the suspense is KILLING ME!
Continue your other fanfics as well; If The Ring Fits, Ciel Phantomhive's Stupid Coronation, Just My Good Luck and most importantly, THIS DAMNED ONE HELL OF A FUCKING AWESOME FANFIC!
Pleeaaaase update! Don't leave me to die!
-DG