Reviews for Best Served Warm
Timeless chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I tried to review this earlier, but I think ate it. So again: Nice story. Very believable rewrite.
Timeless chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Nice! Very believable rewrite.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I liked it, nice work.
fullhans1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Nice story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
:-)
Ironbear chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Whoulps. Sorry, Red. That was a screw up on my part. I miscopied my disclaimer from another fic I'm working on. ;(
Starway Man chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Nice little Christmas fic, it was good to see elements of comedy and pain present. Buffy's speech was superb, and Cordelia with more snark and less venom was a pleasure to read. Thanks, and I hope we more stories from you soon!
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Cute story, but I'm a bit confused, you mentioned this as having Terminator characters, but I have no idea who that might have been. Anyway, it was nice to see some more X/C from you, but the story feels a little unfinished, I can get Cordy's regret about letting out what Xander told her in confidence, but I really don't see that, plus Buffy quoting her own words back to her, making that big a difference.

Maybe if there was a bit more showing Cordelia's introspection and making the decision, her decision to come get him wouldn't seem as plot driven and more character driven, if you follow?

Anyway, I still liked the story and thank you for posting it

red
heirpendragon chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was good way of showing the inner cordy that the show never fully got into and that you do a great job of bringing out. There should be more fics exploring the effects of the mistake and less just bashing cordy outright. I really enjoy your characterization or cordelia and hope that you start another night watchmen.