Reviews for Kalasin, Shang Tigress
Kayti chapter 36 . 7/5/2009
Type faster! Please! I love this story!
Hi chapter 36 . 4/13/2008
you're trying to get the next one up before Monday. Right. Thats why you havn't updated in four years.
LadyReaderofBooks chapter 28 . 1/28/2008
Alfredo,Macaroni,Kraft,Cheeseburger, were you hungry or something?
H pylori chapter 36 . 7/20/2007
This is a good chapter. I like how the implied terms of the treaty state that Chris and Kasalin are to be bethrothed. I hope that you really do know the power the words you choose carry, it makes a very good writer.

Please (will not add ANOTHER please, since *that* qualifies as pleading and I don't plead. Or beg.) update when it is convieniant for you.
lily chapter 36 . 7/8/2007
I CANT BELIEVE KALLY'S PREGNENT! ok now that i've had my shout, please please show kally takingg care of the baby
SwiftShadow chapter 36 . 1/14/2007
Great story so far! Please update again soon! It has been almost 2 and 1/2 years since your last one!
rottigirl chapter 36 . 10/9/2005
i just found your story and Im begging you to finish it please (puppy eyes are being given)
Elentariel chapter 20 . 8/26/2005
update...it's good
jezzyka chapter 30 . 7/26/2005
hey i just want to say that it says that most crippled dogs would be SHOT and they didnt have guns
MysticMist chapter 36 . 7/5/2005
first of all, please update soon! and ill try not to make this sound like a flame.

a good plot idea, but I do feel the need to criticize a few things.

first of all, Jon is WAY OOC (Out Of Character). the character development is rather weak, and the idea that tigeress is higher than dragon is not believable, as is the fact that its called tigeress, not tiger.

spelling needs work, as i said in an earlier review. the dialogue is too modern, esp. for the setting.

im sorry if i sound like a perfectionist, b/c i am. ;) you have some great ideas, keep writing!

(and if you want to see a sample of my writing, please don't read my fanfiction, b/c i wrote it a long time ago and it sucks. go to and search for EclipseMystic, read Conflict of the Heart ~NOT COMPLETED~)
MysticMist chapter 20 . 7/5/2005
(this is actually a review for chapter 19) Aren't Kally and Chris a bit too /immature/ for 19 and 21?
Adayleia chapter 36 . 12/8/2004
UPDATE!
Elentariel chapter 36 . 11/12/2004
is this the end? If so have you thought about writing a sequel? If not please update
kelley a really biiiig fan chapter 36 . 8/22/2004
i like this chapter
CatsoGirl chapter 36 . 8/15/2004
I think it is really good! nice and long. I thought that you might not have made her be pregnent though is dose put a weird twist into the story. You should defenetaly keep writing it!