Reviews for Circles (A Stydia Martinski Love Story)
Good!
ayanda chapter 16 . 6/27
This was the most beautiful and captivating Stydia fanfic I have ever read. It was truly lovely.
mickylove chapter 16 . 6/20
that was a good story... it sounds like it needs a sequel...lol but i really enjoyed u write more good ones;)
jakewade912000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Hey so you probably don't even check these anymore but I recently read "Circles" and it was by far the best stydia fanfiction I could have ever hoped to read. The friendship and love is just so true to what stydia is all about. I tried to read others after this but nothing could even compare. I'm now starting to re-read this. I was wondering if maybe you could make more stydia fanfiction since this one was so above and beyond. Everything about it made me smile, laugh and want to keep reading. Thank you for writing this amazing piece and I hope to read some more stydia from you soon. :)
David Fishwick chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
Thanks for writing an excellent idea as I enjoyed reading this
Amina chapter 14 . 1/31/2015
OMG! This is perfectr! OMG! O-H-H-!GOOOD! Can I translate this for Russian fans of Stydia, please?
lste chapter 16 . 1/16/2015
Such an adorable story!
Kayla chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
well written, really enjoyable read! sad its over...
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
beautiful stydia story
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
loved this chapter xx
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
This story is adorable...it's exactly how I wish Stiles and Lydia would be on the show x
maddie chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
That. Was. AMAZING
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Most amazing fanfic I have EVER read. All the time and effort was absolutely worth it. A true work of art for all the stydia shippers out there to read.
Anna chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Haha the Maze Runner part had me laughing so hard, great job adding that in :)
mariacd1 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Its such a nice story they are a couple without the kissing