Reviews for Work This Out
LegademaCinderheart chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This was adorable, and I nearly cried! Great story. There were some grammatical errors, and a few wording errors, but it was understandable enough that I didn't have to stop reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Omg, omg, omg, omg. I LOVED THIS FAN FICTION ! In the middle, if you're like me, then it'll be a bit depressing for you...but, at the end, I think it might have been one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. But then, again, I change my mind a lot because this author just keeps giving me BETTER ones!
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Very nice! liked how BB had to fight for his feelings!
honkycabbit chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Aw my God I love this! This story was so beautiful! I like how you depicted Beast Boy and Raven, two confused teenagers with fears and feelings. Excellent work! :)
Atheau chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
The ending seemed slightly rushed, for all the build up that was put into the beginning/middle.

But, it was already on the long side of one-shots as is and it doesn't really kill the story; it just seems a slightly underwhelming. Considering I was expecting a tragedy of some kind, the reconciliation was a way better alternative to anything I was imagining, though!

Overall, a good story. Two thumbs up.