Reviews for Oasis
Takara yume chapter 1 . 1/15
Damn, this really is beautiful, love the characterization of everyone and the nickname you gave, huhu, though what happened at the ending? Was it just a mirage-the oasis?/weeps/ But yeah this was amazing, well done!
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
wow... this is by far the best rinharu fic i've ever read. your diction and your way with words are beautiful, and every moment of this fic was very compelling. you kept everyone really ic, and i especially love how you made this a story where you have to analyze and read in-between the lines.

...i cannot express my extreme love for this fic. just know that this is beautiful and amazing. seriously.
nightowl880 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This was so... So beautiful. I don't think there's really another word for it. I was in awe. Seriously, amazing job.
Hana chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This is really good! Amazing!
Arius the Heretic chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
this is my first time reading a fic that's based on the ending song and i gotta say that it was beautifully written. i really love it and its a shame that it's only one chapter, i was hoping it would be longer but i guess that's the beauty of it. anyways, just wanted to show my appreciation so that's it i guess. ;)
TheLordsArchDevil chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Its a well written story, BUT WHAT HAPPENED?! I WANT TO KNOW. I enjoyed reading that. Sad that there is no chapter two but that's alright.
TLAD.
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I'm so glad you wrote this AU, it was wonderfully done!
Cardgamesonmotorcycles chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This is truly brilliant! The only fic based on the ending song I've seen.
It's really well written, the characters are very IC and believable, and it's just so beautifully put together.
But the ending! Does he actually find the oasis or is he hallucinating? or is it sinking sand?
and is rin actually the prince or is he a desert demon who lured haru to his death?
I'll never know, but somehow I'm okay with that :P
This is awesome, I'll be sure to look out for your other work.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Beautiful!
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is censored beautiful. The nickname you gave Haru was beautiful. I would never have interpreted the ending theme in this way (but then, I spent most of it trying to figure out how to breathe again). The ending was just so bittersweet. Oh Deity. I think I might actually die. Not just from the twist - (but I suppose I should have guessed from the name - Oasis) which was written so perfectly, almost too subtly, but that made it work. I had to read it twice :'3 - but from the exquisite writing. Thank you so much for writing this. Haha, although you have just given me more to over-examine - was Rin actually a demon? Because that 'song' of his is terribly foreboding. Ahh, happily ever afters. Please. Would a sequel ever work? If not, I'll entertain myself with imagined ones. Your story is so pretty, and not exactly what I was looking for when I came wandering down the (not necessarily) dark path that is fanfiction but it was better than what I was looking for, so there!

Once again, thank you for writing this beautiful piece of censored Haru/Rin. Or whatever way you want their names to be positioned in, because that just matters so much. Totally :D
racerabbit chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
My oh my oh my! Never thought I would see such a beautifully written piece of fanficion here :3 very creative and original and beaufiully written! Loved it though the rinxharu eh angles were a bit odd I must say. And yes, I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought nagisa totally looked like a Harlem girl in the ending...seriously what were they thinking?
Chinkonka chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
OH WOW. Seriously, this is so well written, I'm surprised I didn't see it before! Fantastic job! :)

I would love to see more, but that doesn't mean the ending isn't satisfying xD the best desert AU I've seen yet! :D

Keep up the great work!
Tsuyucchi chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
omgg i love the ED so much and this story is just perfect. phenomenal job.
121FantasyLife chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
First off, I just wanted to say that this was amazing story :D I loved the way you potrayed all the characters (the relationship between Rin and Haru was so sweet :D), and I really liked your writing style (it was vague, but descriptive...does that make ANY sense? XD)
And as for the ending...was the whole thing just a mirage, or was the OASIS the only thing that was the mirage and Haru ended up passing out just outside the city walls? Kinda the same way Rin passed out just outside Haru's village? I MUST KNOW! Dx
Mafi chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is awesome : ) I'd love to read a continuation! Thanks for sharing your fic 3