Reviews for Impending
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 2/20
Good job
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
...I... I... am... ashamed... that I kinda laugh... I did laugh... slightly... at certain part... j-just one part...
that part... actually wasn't funny... but I was... kind of happy... if that part real... would be so great... to know... that they concern about Stiles... greatly...

[at the part when Scott shouted Stiles going to kill himself and everyone was panicked and hurried to go to meet and stop Stiles.]

Poor baby...

*hugs Stiles tightly*

God! I love Sciles Brotherly Love !

*hugs both of them affectionately*

midnight-rxse chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I am sobbing right now. This is so sad! Poor Stiles!
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
That. Was. Awesome! I've honestly never seen a story like this one! It was just... COOL!
JustKissMe chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Are you aware that your story has more or less become cannon as of the season 3b premier? Haha I think that's kinda cool :)
VickyP chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I really like this story. I love how you brought everything together. It would be awesome if you wrote about how Stiles was healed by Deaton and how everyone reacted but otherwise I love it!
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Feathers Fall Like Snow chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This. Yes. A. It makes complete sense and I really want Jeff Davis to do something like this since Stiles did inhale a lot of wolfsbane. I applaud you and your detail.
Also yay for Stiles and Scott Bro fic!
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I feel sorry for Stiles! :( Why did you make him go through that? I can't blame you, it made a good story!
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is good. Keep on writing.
GreenPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was intense- in a good way!
Midnight Venom chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is so realistic and epic! :3 Because, Stiles and Allison DID see things when they ingested the wolfsbane, and the thing with the couch did happen, so something like this - it could've happened, too, but slower acting!