Reviews for cotton dreams
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 2/20
This was really cute. Great job.
Winter Coma chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Makoto why are you so perfect I love you ASDKJGL

Anyway, I love this fic despite the fact that I ship Makoto and Haru (they're just like an old married couple! :3). It's just so cute and fluffy and Makoto is so considerate of Kou's feelings. And that line about the triceps? Pure gold.

Seriously, this is awesome.
Melody05 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Haaaaaaaaaan it was to cute ;_;

Omg, that was just perfect. I loved it, thank you very much, it was adorable, and I really love this pairing **
limonium chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
So so /cute/. Lately all I've been reading is fluff but oh man that last part (triceps) is hilarious. Great work!
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Mako-chan was a simple yet sweet guy. The way he acted and thought around Gou-chan ... *sigh*
What anamoured this reader to come and see your story is the simple phrase you put on its summary: 'smile'. It meant Mako-chan's charm all the way!
Thanks for sharing!
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I loved this, so cute & light hearted. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Cute. Who is Mako tho? Nobody ever called him like that it's kinda weird since where that even come from...
OreosGoRawr chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Aww I really like this! Even though I've never watched the series; I literally looked up the characters and how they looked like and stuff, lmaoo. I thought that this would be amazing because I've read some of your SasuSaku writing(which makes me wanna read all of them, you're that good of an author x3) and I was right! It's so beautiful. Is it ok if I make a Cat/Beck(Victorious) version to this?
numb-butt chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This was adorable and you portrayed Makoto as the cutie he is, I'm so glad I got to read this. Great job. :)
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Lol.. triceps! These were very cute snippets between the two. :)
YamiHinata chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I never even thought of this pairing; it's cute!
Serendipity Moose chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is soo cute! (・ω・)”
I really want to read more, so keep writing please!
WoofQuack'ed MeowRoar chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This. Is. TOO ADORABLE! You have now permanently etched a smile on my face XD
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is really sweet. I love these little poolside getting to know each other sessions, and that Mako was the one who initiated them. Also Nagisa was nothing short of perfect.
emmarumbelle chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is really cute! And the pairing is so sweet i can't help but smile :) Thanks for writing some MakoGou :D