Reviews for Shuugi Chousenjou
forever122 chapter 31 . 5/8/2014
Hmm... Intetesting. What si the signifigance of Beethoven here? That certainly was an interesting dream. Was it a dream of the past, or just a dream? I'm glad you are updating again!
forever122 chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
Poor Toshiro. Locked up for four years? Sigh... This story probably would have been better with a few chapters. Update soon! :)
forever122 chapter 29 . 1/27/2014
I think you mean Ururu or something instead of Uryu. I see where Jinta's story is going... Ha! Toshiro just so happens to open the door... It's not his fault though. He he! This was good. Karin may have some explaining to do to her friends, unless they use the memory wipe. Good work!
forever122 chapter 27 . 1/27/2014
You're back! You were gone for so long! I thought it was Shiro's left leg that was hurt? He he... He admitted what their relationship was! XD Ohhhh... This is the quincy war... I really need to catch up. Oh Shiro-chan... Gin doesn't hate your guts. Besides, what if he knew you would dodge? Yeah! Mataumoto woke up! You may not believe it, Shiro-chan, but Gin really cared about you. Keep posting!
sarge1130 chapter 26 . 12/30/2013
At last, some people from the village realizes who he really is. It is kind of touching.
sarge1130 chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
LOL I kind of imagining Toushiro in a toy store with that grumpy look on his face :)
sarge1130 chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
Oh how sweet. Despite of his injuries he still cares about his fukutaicho.
sarge1130 chapter 22 . 12/30/2013
Hmmm, after calling him a child all through-out, I thought he will have a violent reaction on that but it didn't happen, so I think he finally accepted that he is still really a kid :). Although, I don't understand why was he taken in where it was supposed that all shinigami should be killed. Well, I like this chapter by the way, I don't know but sometimes it thrills me when my favorite character was put in this situation.
forever122 chapter 26 . 12/30/2013
This chapter was so sweet and cute! Toshiro deserves this, instead of what really happened. Good job!
forever122 chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
Interesting guy also nice. Toshiro was a bit out of it, huh? This was a really good one. I promised myself I wouldn't pester you with updating a certain story two, but I can't take it anymore! I need you to update either Touchan Taicho or Shinani Paranoia! Pretty please! Pllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssse!
forever122 chapter 24 . 12/29/2013
Waaaaahhhh! I never like these kinds of stories! they always make me cry... Well done though. Sniff. Well done...
forever122 chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
Poor Shiro... his mentallity is broken. I wonder what they said to him...
forever122 chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
Hmm... Interesting... Very interesting...
forever122 chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
You're back! Where have you been!? Love the idea of Orihime's imagination. Jinta is actually shorter than Toshiro by three inches. I never knew untill I looked up Jinta's height. I like the idea of Jinta being taller than Toshiro though. Unless of course, this is after the war, then Toshiro really is smaller. He dunked Toshiro's head into a toilet?! I don't know if I should laugh, or feel bad for him. So many things I liked about this chapter, I can't list them all! Greatest. One-shot. Ever! Jinta is still following Toshiro around? Just give it a break dude! Update other stories soon!
sarge1130 chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
Seriously Toushiro, you let someone like Jinta dunked your head on the toilet? LOL...Ichigo washing Toushiro's hair is kind of sweet. Just like a sibling love :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »