Reviews for Just Like Now
07's Disciple chapter 3 . 3/10
I know it's been a long time but is there a chance to a sequel to this story?
Aww cute ending. And wow. Just wow. Excellent job developing the characters and relationship, drawing us in until we felt the empathy and sympathy for what Lilith was going through, what Maya was going though. This is a very strong representation of just what it's like to go through detox with a solid support. Very well written. Thank you very much for writing and sharing this piece. -Jesi Ki Kage
Azyel chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Oh it was finish. Sorry about that, I guess I just wanted one more chapter haha. Anyways I really love this fic. I will probably try to read some of your others stories!

Thanks again!
Azyel chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
Hey!

Well that was really good. A shame you couldn't finish it, but still, I really enjoy it. Thanks you for your writing sir! :)
RathalosStories chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Please continue this story! I love it maby add a adventure or even the marriage of the two (thought I don't know if that'd fit on Pandora)
Naturally what you write is up to you but please update soon I love this story! Till then have a nice day.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Awh this should be continued please!
Delta Marauder chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Also, please continue this story. I think you got something good going here.
Delta Marauder chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
That's kinky, fire and sex sounds painful.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
This is continuing right
Kigo Stories chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
omg this needs to continue because it is really good
dadman9994 chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
wow this is an awesome fanfic plz continue on this story you have me hooked
DigMeAGarden chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This is the most well written fic I've ever read! It was heartbreaking when it ended. I didn't want it to stop and I'm not gonna lie I read it about 3 times more just so I wouldn't have to stop reading! You are extremely talented and your handling of the characters in this unique way was true to life. I would absolutely loooove if you wrote another chapter!
deviant-onev2.0 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
OMG this was great! You should write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I love the entire story! It's detailed and capture Lilith's struggle to rehabilitate. But I was wondering if it would be possible to add a fourth chapter,or mabey just a sequel. I've read all the comments, and none of them dislike it. In fact, I think all your readers would be thrilled to see a continuation of the the story!
-A True Fan
SnixJericho chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Great job on this, shame there isn't more Maya/Lilith fiction. This was the only one I've seen so far.