Reviews for Just Like Now
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Awh this should be continued please!
Delta Marauder chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Also, please continue this story. I think you got something good going here.
Delta Marauder chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
That's kinky, fire and sex sounds painful.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
This is continuing right
Kigo Stories chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
omg this needs to continue because it is really good
dadman9994 chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
wow this is an awesome fanfic plz continue on this story you have me hooked
DigMeAGarden chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This is the most well written fic I've ever read! It was heartbreaking when it ended. I didn't want it to stop and I'm not gonna lie I read it about 3 times more just so I wouldn't have to stop reading! You are extremely talented and your handling of the characters in this unique way was true to life. I would absolutely loooove if you wrote another chapter!
deviant-onev2.0 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
OMG this was great! You should write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I love the entire story! It's detailed and capture Lilith's struggle to rehabilitate. But I was wondering if it would be possible to add a fourth chapter,or mabey just a sequel. I've read all the comments, and none of them dislike it. In fact, I think all your readers would be thrilled to see a continuation of the the story!
-A True Fan
SnixJericho chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Great job on this, shame there isn't more Maya/Lilith fiction. This was the only one I've seen so far.
trekker1982 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Fantastic story and something that I never thought about while playing the game.

thank you.
pestilent.defiler chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
This was really good. Lilith's eridium use is something I've thought about exploring, but you've done it better than I could, for sure! Your characterization of Maya was the best I've read. Well done!
Inviser-Ninjer chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Dude, you need to write more in this series. You are the first person I've seen that has done a Maya X Lilith and it needs to continue. I think you are a very talented writer and that you might just go far if you can show the world that you're up to it. Keep going! :)
tyson217 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
This was an amazing story, and I am glad that I've read it. However, would it be possible for another story like this? A sequel, perhaps? I would read that so much. thanks for providing the great Fiction-Tyson217
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Really liked this story short and sweet with a good amount of drama and agust