Reviews for A Change of Habits
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 6 . 6/19
jajaja esto fue interesante! demasiado interesante :3 el instinto de harry muy maternal, los wealey muy familiares y creer que cada uno era quien era fue mas interesante. Me gusto mucho! un aplauso!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 5/21
Lol very interesting story. I liked the semi happy ending. Feel bad for the weasels tho
Atrumnex chapter 6 . 5/10
Oml in love! One chapter with possible ron and draco hook up and maybe the kids? Lol. So jealous of sevs sexy dom behaviour
great story and happy ending loved it.
teedub chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
You know, I actually liked this story. I'm not usually a fan of "mateship" stories due to the forced behavior aspect, and though this story had a lot of that, it was more instinct than dominating one over the other. They both were essentially slaves to their instincts.

I always have Harry's fear of the dominant abusing his power and most stories I've tried reading bore out that fear. This one didn't even have a hint of that.

Well done!
distorted-me chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Harry's string of curse words at finding Snape is his mate. EPIC!
serenityselena chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
interesting story :)
adafrog chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
Good, thanks.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
good story :)
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Love this story! It's different to the other creature inheritance fics out there so it was refreshing to read.
Mashkai30 chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
TheCauldron chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Creatures! Creatures everywhere! :D awesome though. :)
ani chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
i like it! quick and kinda jumpy but it's the first time i've ever seen someone cover the more animalistic side of a creature inheritance.

i wonder what the kids would look like...
wannabe kairi chapter 1 . 5/25/2014