Reviews for A Change of Habits
teedub chapter 6 . 11/4
You know, I actually liked this story. I'm not usually a fan of "mateship" stories due to the forced behavior aspect, and though this story had a lot of that, it was more instinct than dominating one over the other. They both were essentially slaves to their instincts.

I always have Harry's fear of the dominant abusing his power and most stories I've tried reading bore out that fear. This one didn't even have a hint of that.

Well done!
distorted-me chapter 2 . 10/20
Harry's string of curse words at finding Snape is his mate. EPIC!
serenityselena chapter 6 . 7/30
interesting story :)
adafrog chapter 6 . 2/22
Good, thanks.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
good story :)
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Love this story! It's different to the other creature inheritance fics out there so it was refreshing to read.
Mashkai30 chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
TheCauldron chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Creatures! Creatures everywhere! :D awesome though. :)
ani chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
i like it! quick and kinda jumpy but it's the first time i've ever seen someone cover the more animalistic side of a creature inheritance.

i wonder what the kids would look like...
wannabe kairi chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
great story
charm13insomnia chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
fun fic
Dedicated4reading chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
It was so good...
katelaina1717 chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Really enjoyed this fic but it has so many potential for more of it - like Hermione,what happened with her, plus so much could have been done with that srtoryline of her being a bitch. And what about the weasleys and Ron, what happens to them? Maybe a sequel will help... Please?
JulianneL chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
I actually feel really bad for Dumbledore...I liked him in your story. So many of my favorite stories have Dumbledore bashing that I actually miss the ones where he has a really close relationship with Harry.
Kitty Savella chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Very good story. One of the most interesting creature fics that I've ever read. Props for originality.