Reviews for Sins of the Father
supergirl3684 chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
great fic
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
interesting way to start the fic! (A good interesting) I loved the begining!
Ebony Starstorm chapter 10 . 11/2/2005
cool, continue.
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :) It doesn't have a frog rating yet but it's on the list.

Jan
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
i am soo confused...too many new people...
frogfoot24 chapter 10 . 5/20/2003
BRING THE GIRL BACK. Nasty, nasty person. This is absolutely astounding... So painful it hurts. And well written. You have weaved a wonderful story, one JKR would be proud of. Fabulous. To kill off the one thing he loved, so mean... Poor Prince...
Kitty chapter 10 . 5/19/2003
As much as I've enjoyed it this fanfic has been a little confusing. The rewind and fastforward being the main cause. When's the next chapter?
samson chapter 10 . 3/26/2003
exciting stuff, enjoyed.
Gwachaedir chapter 10 . 12/23/2002
I love your writing style and characterization of Snape. Very strong twist with Harry's use of the killing curse. Quite heart wrenching as one sees the fall of the prince and the rise of Mordred. I cannot wait until the next part of the saga. Please write more soon.
Tantz chapter 10 . 12/22/2002
I think that the death of Kayia and the way she died was a punch in the gut. It would be so much better if that could be corrected, of course, it can't, but it would be. I can't wait for the next chapter.
solarphoenix chapter 10 . 12/21/2002
Great story. Your writing has made me see Snape in a whole new perspective. You don't sympathize him or describe him as a sexy piece of meat, you give him a flair that I think he deserves. Keep up the good work.
Saerry Snape chapter 10 . 12/20/2002
Wowzers... That was good! Excellent! No! Words cannot describe! YES! That's it! _ Bravo!

~*Saerry
Amissa chapter 10 . 12/17/2002
Your Devil Muse bows at the brilliance that is Dark Prince.

*Looks at Snape who smirks* I wasn't talking about you! I was talking about her writing! *Snape's smirk turns into a sneer*

Oh don't give me that look.. *evil Illuminatti smirk* I can get you back later for that look, Mister.

*starts humming* Oh Erised! Guess what color boxers Sev is wearing!

*starts running away as Snape chases her*

Again *breaths* Wonderful *breaths* work... I will see *breaths* you later after this *breaths* moron is *breaths* finished.

Sev: *stops and looks at Erised* You won't be seeign her later.. I'm going to kill her and hide the body. *evil smirk*

*Sev starts humming the "Runies verse of 'They say that in teh Compound' threateningly at Amissa*

Missa: Epp!

~Your Devil Muse
Dark Ghost Fox chapter 4 . 12/17/2002
cool...just cool
Savannah8 chapter 10 . 12/16/2002
OMG, you killed Kaiya! You're a cruel, heartless human being, you know that? (Well, except for maybe the human being thing). A love interest is way cliche, *cough* *Mary-Sue* *cough*, but I know you can pull it off. As always, a riviting installment. Especially the Snape-Sirius fight. (j/k...I am infinatly inferior to you). BTW, if I told you that you spelled my name right, I'd be lying...and I NEVER lie.

~Evil Muse