Reviews for Safe
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
The thanks is a bit late, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading your story.
You did a wonderful job writing Bobby's voice, just as you did in "Accused".

Very tense moments as I wondered how badly injured Dean and Sam were as they waited for Bobby to find them. I love how Dean was guarding Sam and then knew they were safe once Bobby had arrived.

Bobby did love 'his boys'. I imagine there were many post hunts that Dean and Sam spent at his house recovering from their injuries.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
I enjoyed reading it.
bridget.thornton chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Oh, I love this story. I like the fact that the point of view is from Bobby, which you don't see all that often. It really shows how much he really is like a father to the boys. Great work! (:
reannablue chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Very cute!
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Reading this story makes me realize how much I miss that grumpy old man
ElizabethLostS chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Thank you that was an awesome story! :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Oh sweet...I feel I should go help Bobby...I could hand out meds and check bandages and gently hug anyone feeling sore or poorly...:0)
DeansbabyBird
deanssammy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Linke please
droiddeanallicas chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Awesome story so far...cannot wait till the next chapter!
emebalia chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I love protective Dean and awesome Bobby.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That's a lovely little piece. So Dean...keep going even when he's in pain just to protect his Sammy. Thank goodness for Bobby.
Ever thought about doing another chapter? I'd be happy to read one.
DeansBabyBird
reannablue chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Please sign me up for more!
DearHart chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
OMGAAAAAHD! *FLAIL* Imma CRY if u don't continue this story tho! Just 1 chapter? PLEEEEEEASE? Do u except bribes? Cookies? Filming spoilers? SOULS?! ;D *deep breath* Wow. Nothing better than a good hurt!Dean fic to wake u up in the morning. 333 Thanks!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Love this! Of course Dean would never leave Sam. Glad Bobby got there in time! I'd love to see a chapter about their recovery. :)