Reviews for Not Titled
pansy25 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
A sad ending but a realistic one. I like Hermione and Draco's chemistry. Hermione can always understand that Draco is a troubled guy. That's why the good girl/bad boy works. I hope you write more dramione stories. They're really good!
sarie chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
That was pretty damn good! ending was very believable.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
This is a most interesting story. Well thought out, a few mostly unnoticable errors. By that I saw some as I read, but I cannot think of them now. A good story like this does not have to be graphic to tell the tale.
SpiritedOwl chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
aw poor them :'(
beth.e.belle chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
this is one of the best written stories i've ever read. Also you sex scenes are very well written, they are certainly realistic, and very detailed without being crude.
MyLookOfDenial chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
I loved it.

It was really good.:D

X
r0manticr0se chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
this was great,
nym the bard chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Yay for this story! I've read many HGDM stories in the past month or so and this one (as short as it may be) takes the cake. Beautifully written, tasteful sex, perfect character depiction, lovely conflicts, and a great ending. I only wish others out there shared in your talent.

Kudos to you!

Allisa
lyssa-kissa chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
aww i liked the ending.
MagicalHeather chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
That was so damn brilliant! You had me clinging onto every word! It was raunchy.. evil.. romantic.. it was definately one of a kind, well done! D

- Hev.
Poison's Ivy chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
well, well, look at this. the first chapter's medium size, second was by far long (i'm not complaining) and the third is kinda short...

w/e

what is it with you and paragraphs? (JK) i know someone else who is so used to writing paragraphs, he/she always writes long paragraphs (normal size) every time.

this was really interesting. I couldn't stop reading, no matter how many times my grandmother told me to get off the internet (I snuck on)
adri chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
great and sad story.
just saying draco is so sexy chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
Wow this is good seriously I don't read many harry potter and I stoped watching the films after chambers of secrets but I always liked draco and hermione the way he always put his attention on her by insulting her shows he does has a thing for her eventhough they never showed it in the films but I think this fic is good I LOVE THE pairing i never liked the main characet such as ron and harry no offense people but they do get boring at AN ENDING I wished you could write more on this story because i'm hooked on this ficgood work seriously I love this and p.s write more on this pair please thank you for writing this! syaonara
KetchupQueen chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I haven't even read your story yet, but I wanted to thank you for being so honest. I absolutly love what you said about evil being more exciting, even when you're rooting for the light. So true, though I'm sure some will never admit it. Well, I'm off to read your story! YAY FANFICTION!

The heiress to the ketchup covered throne
Sakura x Tsubasa chapter 3 . 6/26/2005