Reviews for Cards
Basca chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Actually, all syllables are unstressed in Japanese. That said, I liked the story.
nickgrimster chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
for bakura's name... you should bring that up with kazuki takahashi and the ones who animated the series and did the voice acting in japan. (:
FireKai chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This story was very interesting. I liked they way you described how Seto felt and it was an original idea using the time when Seto's soul was trapped in a card for the story. Too bad that the ending wasn't happy, but it left the door open for a happier future, when Seto was freed.
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Whoa, that was awesome. Kinda sad...I mean, poor Seto is all alone again... but, we all know he gets out. Way to make the whole thing fit in perfectly with the show! Especially with the dream...but with a dream like that, it practically begs to be put in a yaoi fic! I just feel so sad about Seto, though! But when they were together it was cute.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Aw, poor Kaiba-san.
Anime High Priestesses chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
. Actually, about Bakura's name- that's not all quite true. Yes, the emphasis goes on "Ba" but, unless explicitly spelled out in Bakura's name (how, next to the kanji they have the syllables spelled out so you know how to pronounce the name) that the 'u' is a small 'u', it is fully pronounced. And, the "l" vs. "r" thing is more a matter of accent. Many Japanese can completely pronounce both letters, some can only say "r" and some can only say "l". In the subbed episodes that I've seen, his name is completely said "Bakura". ; I understand what you mean though.

:D But I like the fic! ; It was interesting, seems like Honda and Ryou're together
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Nice story. Just one nit: you can't "glance down at" your own neck. Unless you're Plastic Man or something, it's physically impossible.
kajiura yuki chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
lol, i like it, and so as the qween of space chickens i send my space chickens to give you a feast for your stories, keep up the great work
anaraz chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
nice story
brittie bear chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Buahahahahaha A HICKEY? LOL omfg thats too priceless i want a sequel and more jou and seto fics!
Reppu chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Lovely stuff, especially using the same sentence in the beginning and in the end. I throughly enjoyed it. I wish there could have been more...
Ru Shin chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
*gasp* That was a great story but...but..but the ending...;_; It was so sad...poor Seto...*huggles her Seto-chan*
Hidden chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Sweet!
Beautiful story.
Bravo!
Jackiie-ROCKSTARR chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
*Gets out wedding ring*
Jackie: I am marrying this story, and no one will stop me!
Seto: Hey Jackie...me and Joey wanted to know if you would like to hang with us for a while, and maybe you wanted to sleep over?
Jackie: Well, almost no one!
FANTASTIC STORY! Please write another Yu-Gi-Oh setoxjou fan fic! You are GREAT at writing them!
nix chapter 1 . 3/16/2004