Reviews for Something So Perfect, Yet So Complicated
guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Jeff and lita awesome together and I think it be funny if it was santino sucking trishs boobs
guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
kane squeezing her big boobs was great
lits and jeff hot
Xx.ROSE.THORNE.xX chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
they're all short so stop saying it cause you don't care much
Tawny chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
OMG this has to possibly be one of the worst fucking stories ever written. You completely and heinously butchered all the characters and the plot was terrible. Please do everyone a favor and delete this story and never ever write again.
LitaJohnjeff4ever chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
i love it. Thank god Lita and Jeff are my favorite couple. thank you
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
aw the divas have a crush on the perfect guys,aw so adorable story!I want more soon!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
OrtonsGurl chapter 15 . 3/23/2003
lol, do you even check these anymore? M, ya never came back online! I musta been really bored to re-read this! Woohoo! Hey, you never finished! lol, that's like me tho, I will keep bugging you till you finish this story! lol, you know how good I am at bugging ya! Talk to you later. *Beth* (_-DeViL-_)
skerri chapter 15 . 11/5/2002
PLEASE UPDATE! I love your story...
OrtonsGurl chapter 15 . 9/30/2002
Wow, I forgot all bout this! What were ya thinking stopping there? Are you gettin' bored of writing yet? I'm way past that. Keep it goin', ttyl. _DeViL_
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 15 . 9/29/2002
Oh wow please up date soon as I really do like your story.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 14 . 9/29/2002
Ok I read the rest and I'm hooked again please write more but please don't hurt Kane.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 10 . 9/29/2002
I never seen it coming and now I don't know if I can read the rest.
OrtonsGurl chapter 14 . 9/21/2002
Say yes! Say yes! Wait, what bout Edgey? It's too bad she can't have both! Nah, I'm j/k. Ya better keep writing! Ya can't stop there!
vampnat chapter 14 . 9/20/2002
!:( you cant leave it like this i need more please about another 20 chapters will do:)