Reviews for morning glory
Mars chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
What I want to know is how they managed to all have children at the same time.
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Its so cute!:)
Watermellow chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
i really loved this! i like their relationship and how you characterized it! great job!
kEa-cHiI chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
awwwww! this so sweet! write more one shots like this please:)
cmoolas chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Kemi Kemi chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
lovely! 3
Mythika chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
nice job!
the thing with the dinosaur... that cracked me up X'DDD
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
What an adorable way to interpret this prompt, Rhea! I always love your SasuSaku. You manage to make their relationship so real and natural. You're not encumbered by any heavy guilt or past transgressions. The fact that Sasuke does something so ordinary as kiss his wife when he comes home from work makes me smile. It makes me giggle that Sakura is still awed by calling herself his wife and receiving those kisses. Just melted into a big puddle! Beautiful piece!
mdtiger chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
For a moment I thought Sasuke had another life hidden from her or was hiding his past because it was dear to him since the genre said Drama. The ending turn it around more into humor. It was too funny to imagine a little Sasuke trying to hide evidence in a garden or soil back then and as deep as he could dig. This was just too cute especially when he mentioned his fluffy dinosaur and groveling like a man. I forget kids are kids. Nice one-shot.
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Fantastic, I enjoyed reading it a lot, it made me laugh and giggle! So cute!

I feel very sorry for young Sasuke in a dress and having his favourite plush used for blackmail - HA! It is only too cute to imagine indeed!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
It's cute. :'D
yoitscho chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Definitely enjoyed this:)
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is so funny and cute, I love it!
reviee chapter 1 . 7/12/2013