Reviews for Shingeki no Pizza Hut
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23
Quite honestly I think this is one of the funniest things I have ever read
I need more of this, oh my god. It's amazing.
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
LOL

THIS WORKS
Demikaz chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
GIVE
ME
CHAPTERSSSSSS
Vivaire chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Loll love the characters' crazy and hilarious personalities, and looking forward to future chapters! Keep up the good work :)
ImperfectMiracle chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Woah...cool! It's really good! I love it!
Anonymouse222 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
This was hilarious...my god, I can't stop laughing. Just...absolutely, freaking hilarious. There's not many humorous fanfictions around. This is excellent, original humor. Please update the next chapter, and I do look forward to having my family stare at me like I turned into a Titan while I laugh my butt off.
OhHolyCow chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
This is so beautiful. I think a void in my heart has just been filled by pizza and Mikasa's hot toast.

Thank you friend.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
whoa... that's deep. this story just took a special place in my heart. thank you for making my day
OTPrincess chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
For the last half hour my family has been staring at me like I'm a freak while I crack up...this fic is amazing, I can't stop laughing XD hope you update soon, I love this!
myownmadness chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
"But you're making me uncomfortable!"
"I INTEND TO!"
That did it! PFFFTHAHAHA! I was imagining eren and armin faces.. Priceless!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Please. PLEASE UPDATE.
THIS IS AMAZING.
XD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
FangLovesMeMost chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Very nice! Every time "Wrecking Ball" was brought up, i died laughing. Great job! :)
FangLovesMeMost chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Ohmygoodness! This is brilliant! LOVE IT! :D
Uchihasforever24 chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Holy shit, I can't even... xD I laughed a lot harder than I probably should have at this. Its a frickin masterpiece. Bravo! I think my favorite thing about this whole story is how ridiculous Mikasa is (especially the throwing of the cell phone and her weird pride, that was genius) and how Armin is still probably confused as to whether or not Carla is dead. xD Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.