Reviews for Alone No More: Minako's Story
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 21 . 11/29/2009
Wow, great job, Jaso. This story was extremely well written and engaging.

It felt like an entire book (which is a good thing). I only wish there was a sequal. I know the plot dictates that this story is only a 'posibility', but I still think you could have/can still extend it to cover the regular SM seasons.

Like most reviews, I agree that you portay Mina very acurately (she is my fav SM character), and that you should write more stories with her as the main character. hte best way to do this would to extend this story, not nesesarily as part of the question series, but perhaps as it's own sub-series? It IS that good, I think; and it really deserves to be continued.

Great job and keep up the awesome work!
roswellwbfan chapter 4 . 3/9/2003
I like the way Motoki thinks! I'm looking forward to learning more about Ryoku and if Mina is up to the challenge of being Sailor written chapter!
roswellwbfan chapter 3 . 3/9/2003
Sad that she had to defeat her crush, but what can you do? A bad guy is a bad guy! Your portrayal of Mina seems right job!
roswellwbfan chapter 2 . 3/9/2003
I like the characterization of Mina's whole interaction is something I would definitely expect to see a mom do! Great job!
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
I think this is a wonderful premise to a story. I was directed over here by Venus said your story is great and so far I have to agree 100%!
Venus Smurf chapter 21 . 12/5/2002
Why did you have to make the ending so SAD? I was practically in tears by the time I finished that last chapter!

Okay, not really. I'm not that pathetic, though I am hooked enough that I actually considered breaking down and sobbing. I certainly felt like sobbing when I realized the story was finished. Are you sure you can't add more? You could, at least, add another story that features Mina. You write her so well that it would be a crime not to feature her again.

I must admit, though, that I'm looking forward to reading the portion with Raye. She's my second favorite, mainly because she's so crabby all the time. She's a lot of fun. I hope you begin that second story soon. It's difficult, not being able to look forward to a new chapter from you. You're depriving me of the one thing that keeps me coming back to this site, you know. (Besides my own stories, of course.)

I look forward to reading more of your work. You're talented, Jason.
Venus Smurf chapter 20 . 12/3/2002
I want to review, to gush as much as I usually do, but I've simply lost my ability to speak. I am so in awe of you, Jason, that I can only stare at my screen, mouth hanging most unattractively open, as I wonder just what could create a writer with as much skill as you seem to possess.

I loved this chapter, though I'm sorry to see that you're story is probably going to be ending soon. I wish you'd write something else with Minako. You're far too talented not to use your skills on more stories. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Phoeaix chapter 21 . 12/1/2002
oh your story is great! please post more of it soon!
wingnut chapter 19 . 11/16/2002
Please continue! It's so great I- ahem. *cough* Er, please keep on writing.
Venus Smurf chapter 19 . 10/31/2002
Jason, you are a GOD!

How do you do this? I always think that I'm as hooked as a human being can possibly get, and then you update again and I lose a little bit more of myself to this story. You're wonderful. I know I've said that before, but I want to make certain that you know just how impressed I am with you. I think you're positively incredible, and I haven't even met you!

Loved this chapter. Things are shaping up really well, and you keep leaving me with these cliffies that take my breath away. I really am looking forward to the scene with Minako and the warehouse, because i want to see how Ryoko's presence will change things. It's going to be great-I know that much, at least. This was amazing.
Aphrodite2 chapter 19 . 10/30/2002
WOW thats really good. Iam interested in reading more. Update soon please! Happy writing! ~Aphrodite
Venus Smurf chapter 18 . 10/14/2002
Awww, Jason, you're such a sweetheart for updating! I love this story! (And yes, I realize that I sound like a drugged-up groupie, but that's just something I'll have to live with. You don't mind having a groupie, do you?)

This chapter was wonderful, as always. The plot is shaping up wonderfully, and I look forward to seeing what other twists you add. This relationship (or perceived relationship, anyway) between Tempest and Ryoku is going to be veeerrry interseting, I think.

You know what? I'm glad that Minako has Ryoku. She needs somebody, too. I am curious, however. What does 'anou' mean? My Japanese is extremely rudimentary, practically non-existent. What is the English translation?
Venus Smurf chapter 18 . 10/10/2002
Has anyone ever told you that you're wonderful? Well, you are. More so than Ryoko, even.

I love this story. Of course, maybe I'm just hooked on Ryoko and Mina as a couple. Either way, I've become addicted to this fic. Hmmm. Maybe I should start stalking you until you add another chapter. It's got possibilities, don't you think?

Write more, Jason, write more. I insist on it.
Forgotten1 chapter 17 . 10/8/2002
Awesome story! Very well written ) I can't wait for the next chapter D ! Don't stop writing )
Guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2002
Woah! This is stupendous! Don't stop, whatever you do!