Reviews for Bagatelle in A minor
I-Have-Multiple-Problems chapter 1 . 7/28
Poor third wheeling Franklin...
Go Will! Moving everything half an inch to the left, just amazing.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 7/2
This was great too! I love the ones that mess with franklin:) Great writing, great plot, thank you for writing it!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 1/5
Lovely! I do enjoy this type of story. I also love your other one with Franklin. Franklin seeing what he cannot have! Ha! in your face Franklin.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
You write Franklin so well, and the good doctor's OCD and Will's somewhat smug attitude here just made me grinning the whole time. Love this!
ImJustLazy chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This...this was just far too perfect. TOO. DAMN. PERFECT.
theheartsbeat chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
:o Amazing!
Tejay77 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Hi, so I am new to the fanfiction world and currently focus on Hannibal. I have read all of your work regarding him and Will, and felt the need to tell you how much I enjoy it. It's fantastic! I love the way you portray the two characters in different situations. Great job, looking forward to more work!
Alana chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This. Is. The Best.
ThePandoricaWillOpen chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is great. I started to giggle like a maniac when Half way through. Moving things a but to one side would make a meticulous Hannibal freak out and is very good revenge for being fed peo - pork.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh my god haha this was too funny xD I laughed so hard I was in tears. Love you so much today, totally rose my spirits. Great work as always.
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Haha omg yes. This was great.
Extraho606 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Omg, this is... I was howling with laughter all the way through this! I got sunscreen into my eyes frm the tears! Sooooo funny!