Reviews for The Flurry of Life
...the feels...that is all.
Thank you for keeping this up.

It is not a perfect collection and some of the chapters do feel clché as you put it. However you were never just reiterating the basic harry-fleur plot line that have long since grown stale. The snippets from different versions all flowed together nicely and hope you countinue to write(even just for yourself)
GateMasterGreen chapter 6 . 8/15
*doubles over, grasping at something* Right in the feels!
why wouldnt they use the patronus before they cross it? no, i dont like this one
such fluff, much awww.
When brits have tea they have sex.
meh, learn how to create a horcrux safely, maybe a much more improved version from what Voldy did and then have her make one after he travels one of the times. MAGIC!
Tarix chapter 32 . 7/11
Those story's were nice and sweet, thank you for writing them.
Sowing Season chapter 18 . 7/2
Funny
Sowing Season chapter 6 . 7/2
This is the type of stories that I love :)
Minders chapter 32 . 6/30
So. I figured that since I have been reading since chapter 1 and only reviewed once or twice I really should now. I agree that it was full of cliches. The accent was overdone at times. And many other things. However, and this is important, it had something that many other stories lack. And that was a sense of lighthearted fun. A slice of life story that didn't take itself to seriously.
Clichés aren't bad in a short oneshot that is meant only to deliver something minor. Where the focus of the entire chapter is making fun of her accent for example.
I obviously don't know exactly what your aim with this story was. But I know what it gave me. Short bursts of true enjoyment. It was kind of similar to calvin and hobbes in the newspaper.

I thank you for the stories you have written and wish you luck in the future.

/Sey
The French word for five is cinq.
You should use another online translator though...
diagonalpumpkin chapter 32 . 6/10
As sad as I am to hear that, I'm glad for some closure. The stories may have cliches in some places but I still enjoy them. Every now and then I do go back through and read them. Thank you for letting us know, and thank you even more for writing in the first place. I, and many others, appreciate your work and the fact that you were willing to share. Thank you again, and good luck with whatever you do from here :)
Slytherin66 chapter 32 . 6/10
Thanks for the information and for not removing the story.

I wish you well and cheers for posting this story.
LuxEterna1 chapter 32 . 6/9
no problem
they might not have been masterpieces but for the most part they were still enjoyable

and if you really are not going to write anymore put it as completed that way nobody will even expect more especially with this last chapter