Reviews for A Lion & A Snake
mellessil chapter 11 . 8/21
please continue with the story! it is too good for it to end!
Patty Beau Hammond chapter 12 . 3/15
Hope you will continue this story! Can't wait to read more...
tigerlily124 chapter 12 . 3/12
Oh poor Severus! Good job! Thank you!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 12 . 3/3
I really love this. There isn't enough ficz like these, marauder era with severus and sirius. I have read this multiple times, and I hope that you haven't abandoned such an amazing fic with an extreme cliff hanger. I want severus to be saved, and for sirus and his relationship to develop! There were a few minor errors, bit over all the fic read smoothly. Please update soon. It is brilliant and too good to abandon.
mellessil chapter 12 . 2/2
has the story stoped?
squishy the human chapter 12 . 1/17
plz update i love this story
PiffyEQ chapter 11 . 1/8
I do hope that this ends up slash (maybe Sirius/Sev?) A reviewer mentioned about the characters not being gay in Canon - In my opinion the whole point of fanfics is to give the writer creative license to change anything that may have happened in Canon; it's the whole point of a fanfic.

I'll keep my fingers crossed! Regardless, I really enjoy this story & I do hope that James is at least privy to what Sev is going through and finally see's Sev for who he really is & gives him a chance.
I just really hope that you avoid making Sev join Voldy & once he has support from (hopefully) new friends, that he won't become so bitter & will be able to blossom and realize his potential

I'm looking forward to reading more!
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Oh, please continue this, and let Severus get out of there! (although at some point Sev could have gone to the Muggle police, but in neighborhoods like that it doesn’t happen till the ambulance, or the hearse, comes for someone). Why the Evans family never talked to the police or Child Services, though, has always been beyond me.

And I hope Charlus takes Sev to a healer, or maybe even St. Mungo’s, where they can document his injuries. But as we all know, there are no Family Services in the WW (except when Harry needs to be rescued, of course, since Harry is always rescued, but never Snape).
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
Write more soon please. The suspense is driving me insane. I am so relived that Sirius actually got someone in law enforcement involved. (even if it is unofficial at the moment.)
Schattenjagd chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
great story so far. very nice writing. Please continue! You can't just stop here!
Good Idea chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
I thought you would never update again! I'm glad you did because this is a good story! Next chapter should be Sirius and Charlis kidnapping Severus.
PiffyEQ chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
I'm surprised that Charlus didn't as Sirius what subjects Sev is good in. It would make it easier for him to suggest hiring him because of his potions ability.

I can't wait to see what happens next & I hope James will stop being a total prick.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
Update come on please
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
Poor Severus. Thank goodness he is being rescued.
Saramagician chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
Wow, I didn't have any hope of getting a new chapter for this story! But it was very good! Update soon, I can't wait for more!