Reviews for Potter Family Memories
LoneTraveler chapter 5 . 2/23
I don't know, their emotions don't seem true, or maybe they're rushed. Having a video camera out while moving friends' bodies? I dunno. The solumness, the sadness, the grief, I expect that's what's going on for these people.

Maybe what it is is when I read the description, I thought Hermione's video would be about things that people tend to video, you know happy times. It's okay if it's about after the war, I would just hope the emotions are true, and in character if that's your goal.

I hope you keep writing!
Please Update!
jaztazgirl chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Please update soon! I think it's really cute!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Will you please update on this story and the stories where the people watch these. Thank You.
Kikkertje chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
godess bubbles chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
That part made me cry...Update soon!I can't wait for the next chapter!
NotreDame1997 chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
I love this story! Please update! I know you just updated but please update!
alishahpfan17 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
good story
SandBlood14433 chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Please update your other two stories!
Crystal chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Please update soon!
kittykatgurrl63 chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
update, update, update please!
Fangedup2013 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Are you gonna update this story?
Jannafrancine chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Great story. I can't wait for more. I love both this and Hogwarts Watches Potter Family Memories (I haven't yet read The Marauders Watch Potter Family Memories, that's next). P.S. I was the one who left a review on Hogwarts Watches Potter Family Memories that said you should use a picture that has You, your dress and your husband I didn't notice until after I posted that it was time to login again. Oops.
ramen-luver101 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
love the gingotts sene
Skylar97 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Please finish this story! I love it and you should do a lot more of these! And congrats on your wedding! May it go well and everything go perfect! Please update! PLEASEY!