Reviews for Potter Family Memories
Vampireking40 chapter 5 . 3/21
This was great story. I hope there is more to come as the story has just gotten started.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Where is Hogwarts Watches Potter Family Memories and Marauders Watches Potter Family Memories
SleepyBella chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Can someone explain to me where are the watch stories of this? I really loved them...

But anywho,I think this idea of yours is FANTASTIC. And your way of writing is the greatest. Hope you update soon~
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
I cannot find your other stories where the characters watch this could you please leave a link to both stories. Thank you.
LoneTraveler chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
I don't know, their emotions don't seem true, or maybe they're rushed. Having a video camera out while moving friends' bodies? I dunno. The solumness, the sadness, the grief, I expect that's what's going on for these people.

Maybe what it is is when I read the description, I thought Hermione's video would be about things that people tend to video, you know happy times. It's okay if it's about after the war, I would just hope the emotions are true, and in character if that's your goal.

I hope you keep writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
Please Update!
jaztazgirl chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Please update soon! I think it's really cute!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Will you please update on this story and the stories where the people watch these. Thank You.
Orangefrog chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
godess bubbles chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
That part made me cry...Update soon!I can't wait for the next chapter!
NotreDame1997 chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
I love this story! Please update! I know you just updated but please update!
alishahpfan17 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
good story
SandBlood14433 chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Please update your other two stories!
Crystal chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Please update soon!
kittykatgurrl63 chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
update, update, update please!