Reviews for Velvet Rain
GiveMeSomeGoodShitToRead chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
CONTINUE!
Spirit of Roses chapter 10 . 5/28/2007
This was a very well written story although the ending was extremely sad T.T PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
Kitsune-FFW chapter 10 . 1/7/2006
!

For the sake of all that is Holy, DO A SEQUEL! You can NOT leave it like this! WHY?

Ok, I'm alright now. But still, please update! *Puppy dog eyes*
kage.exe chapter 10 . 3/16/2005
can you write a sequel?
Freaky Person O.o chapter 10 . 11/15/2004
Your art is awsome! Your story is awsome! I envy you! And you probably will become an illustrator! (I can't spell) What? I'm done here. Bye.
nix chapter 10 . 2/14/2004
*Sobs* That was a good fic, but sad at the end...
Terena chapter 10 . 1/28/2004
"NO! WE WANT THE SEQUEL NOW, YOU STUPID LOSER GIRL!" P
Aw, poor Rock,AND he's crying! Poor guy... ;.; ;_; ;.; ;_;
Tidus-chan2 chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
"I may take a break from this lil’ series and work on my FortexGospel one…but that all depends on if I get enough people to go, "NO! WE WANT THE SEQUEL NOW, YOU STUPID LOSER GIRL!" p Yes, I need to KNOW people enjoy the story before I bother continuing it. I’m a loser that way"

!

PLEASE!
Aeryith chapter 10 . 5/8/2003
Augh. I really hate sad endings, especially since the fic up until the end was so very good. \ And, if it'll convince you to keep writing it...I WANT THE SEQUEL NOW, YOU STUPID LOSER GIRL! -;;
Song chapter 10 . 1/16/2003
No, no, no, no NO! Nooooooooooooo...no...why did Bass have to die? It just isn't fair, Rock and Bass should get together. Why did he have to die... I swear, if you don't write more to this I will kill something, posibly you.
Crystalstorm chapter 10 . 1/13/2003
Good you have the sequel up .
Rancai chapter 10 . 12/16/2002
*cries* FORTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I literally cried after I finished reading this. Why'd did Forte have to die? If you do not write a sequel where he comes back to life, I will sooooo send Rock after you, and I don't think he'll come in cheerful greeting. At least write a sequel. Please, pretty please? BTW, I love your art! Keep drawing Forte, and I will so love you forever! Au revoir!
Yubi Shines chapter 10 . 12/14/2002
Waaaa! Poor Forte... But good ending for this! _ *tries to give more than two thumbs up, but doesn't have enough hands* If Forte does get revived in Matter of Pride, it would be pretty awkward if he finds Rock with Blues... But heck! Your writing is niceyness.
Annihilation Strife chapter 10 . 12/5/2002
Damn that was a good story but I do hope you'll ressurect Bass in a sequel. Please continue it. If you keep writin like tihs you'll gain another fan! *Smiles*-Annihilation Strife
Ourakiritsu chapter 10 . 12/2/2002
just very well writen. I really did like it. I have always been a big fan of Bass, and I eagelry await the MegaMan & Bass game that is coming for Game Boy Advance in feb, 19, 2003. anyways, I will read more of your stories. laterz

ps WRITE A FUCKING SEQUELE, OR ILL BLAST YA! just kidding about the blasting part