Reviews for I Will Be Right Here, Waiting For You
Little Missus chapter 1 . 1/6
Nice job. I liked the comparison between Hitler and Uther, though.
WhatUpMyPeeps chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
No words...that was beautiful. Wow...I don't even know were to start...just...wow.
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
He's finally able to be with Freya! :) This was so beautiful. I really enjoyed it. :)
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh my goodness Vale. That was just...so beautiful. I absolutely adored the setting ( a war) and I don't even know where to begin with your characterization of both Arthur and Merlin and their beautiful friendship. The death scene...it was both heartbreaking and uplifting for some reason. And do you know the best part? Your english, missy, is perfect to me. ( not that I have any beta powers but...)

I have to tell you, you seem to understand Merlin and Arthur incredibly well. And that's a wonderful thing. :)
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I loved this so, so much! It was brilliant! Fantastic! You did an excellent job.
Thalia's Royal King chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
She's Freya right/
EverySnowflakeUnique chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
*happy sigh* That was lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Destiny and Fate. . . . .your take on them was novel and interesting and quite clever. :) Good job.
Fare thee well,
OneSideOfACoin
xXTheDragonRiderXx chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
The USA were fighting against Hitler, along with the United Kingdom, and Arthur could not help but like those people (even if they had a weird pronunciation of that even weirder Modern English)-Who are you calling strange? England has the weird accent! ;) (No offense British peeps, your accent is strange but nice).

Other then that it was epic! (I do /not/ have a strange accent.) I almost cried when Merlin died (I was wailing "No!" in my mind), then I started grinning when I read about Lance and Merlin. Oh! And Faye's Freya isn't she? :D
Rarely Written chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Yes, I understood who Faye was. I thought it was a really sweet ending. I loved this story. The way it was written was a paticular intresting point. I love how you wrote destiny and fate to be sisters. And the bromance between those two! You wrote it wonderfullly. When Merlin died... broke my heart.
Fantastic!
AlxM chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUTIFUL! Just . . . beautiful. You know, this is your best work yet. It's really awesomely-written and heartbreaking but the ending just makes me want to smile forever. :)
DarkChain chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I finally got to read the whole thing and I must say you didn't disappoint me :) A wonderful yet tragic story; I really enjoyed reading it
theAnonymousParadox chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
One word, Miss Italy: WOW.
FlYiNgPiGlEtS chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was briliant! You have every right to be proud of this story, everything about was absolutely amazing. Sad, yes, but hopeful. Well done! :D