Reviews for Holding Hands Unseen
So cute!
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 1/12
This was adorable!
mounkati chapter 1 . 1/12
It's so beautiful, cute and all the other positives adjectives that i don't know and i want another chapter but i don't know if making another one will make it better or only take the magic out of it.(-but i want another oooone T.T - Shut UP !)
Thank you for sharing your ideas with us. Reading this was like drinking a hot chocolat while it rains outside.
P.S : Sorry for all the mistake, i d'on't speak english very well (i'm algerian.)
Supernova chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Cute. Secret love. Just adorable. I have done this to a boy before and he knew he had done it to me. We were like close but no one knew. Then we confronted the world. Sadly every one hated us being together. So we Broke up. Hopefully this secret love between Levi and Eren stays and no one hates them.
Izaya chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Oh My Freckled Jesus! You know how to write!
Haraku chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I really liked it. Very good, I can't explain what I could get from this story at the moment so I can't tell you why I liked it right now.
Thyphy chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
That was so precious 3 great short
Siana-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
wow this was so beautiful and witty... Me needs to read more Riren from you!
Rirenne chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This is soooo lovely and cute u.u it made my night! I'm in awe )
IsyPerolla chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
"Or when Rivaille would annoyingly drag Eren to clean unused rooms and dust high places. He would grasp his hand and would secretly intertwine their fingers when no one is around." - You know, it was sooo cute, so sweet, so... romantic *-* I fall in love by the initiatives of Rivaille, they always fascinate me too much *-*

"Let's walk side by side as we hold hands unseen,
With the wind beside us binding us together.
This I swear for all eternity." - Ahhhh, that is BEAUTIFUL! It almost made me cry *-* Only... whom of them said this? Well, I suppose the two have said this to each other.

Another of his amazing stories... and I'm mentally kicking myself for not having read this before!
Perfect, I loved too *-*
azab chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I loved it a lot
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Aww, it's so sweet. Love it. Or should I said, lovely?
Rue chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was beautiful... I mean it, I wasn't going to read it but title got me, and I regret nothing. One of the best fanfics I've ever read.