Reviews for Laurel Of Cesare
Kittycat-chan92 chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
TT YOUR BACK! *GLOMP*
I MISSED YOU!
Princess Unikitty chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
Looks good so far, I guess. Keep it up.
Phantom Nini chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
"Abroad, you lazy twats! Faster, faster!" This line made me laugh so hard! (Although its implications were not of positive thoughts, it was still refreshing something random!)

Once again, you have encaptivated me within your majestically written story. Your way with words make me envy your ability to write so flawlessly, and I will forever fell as such! I love the aftermath of "the deed" between Cessy and Dafne! So funny! Niccolo made a fabulous cameo in the chapter, and (of course) talking of Florentines! (And I cannot wait for that CERTAIN one to appear!) :D

Keep up this calibur of fabulousness, and you'll be golden! :D
crazyuser chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
poor Dafne... x(
Phantom Nini chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Holy. Shnapples. You. Just. Didn't.

PLOT TWIST! Gotta love 'em, eh? Bianca was an Assassin? Ma che cazzo? This was, yet again, another wonderful addition to this story! You never disappoint me with your updates or your writing!

Keep it up, mah sistah! .
Phantom Nini chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Absolutely marvelous! Perfetto! :D

As always, you have posted a wonderfully crafted chapter! AND THIS STORY IS GOING ON HIATUS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? But from thoughts of such aside, you are as wonderful as ever, cara mia!

I love love love Cessy and Dafne's little flirtation/romance thing going on! I also love Micheletto teasing her over "Cessy's reward"! That killed me! This entire story is fabulous (as always) and I wish that I could give a proper review befitting this wonderful masterpiece, but I CAN'T! My brain escapes into the story, and it won't come out! DX

Keep this up, sistah! :D
crazyuser chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
lol that end x) update!
The Fox Familiar chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Now this here is a gem. I was looking for stories to flame in the dreaded M section, and came across this wonderful work. I like Cesare, he's sort of like an Italian Jesus, and his family has a lot of history. Though IRL the incest between him and his sister is merely rumour and not really confirmed, he's still an interesting character.

I love the Italian flare to this and I love your original characters. This has a great start and I hope you'll grace this dead fandom with a little flare.
Phantom Nini chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
AWWW! THANK YOU FOR THE DEDICATION! YOU SO SWEET, MAH SISTAH FROM ANOTHA MISTAH! XD

I enjoyed the chaper (as always)! I loved Dafne's jealousy at that blonde bitch-whore-monger. Fabulous! :D And she's getting rewarded with his sweet lips? Ooh, girl! Get you some, Dafne! Get you some! You wrote her coma well, and I loved it!

As I have said before (and will every single time I review something of yours), your writing is unlike any other I have ever read. It is absolutely ensnaring and captivating. The sophistication of it is something that I wish I could possess as my own, but I can't, so I'm glad that you have it so I can read it! :D
crazyuser chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
update!
Phantom Nini chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Oh, Niccolo! just go back to Forli, will you? Haha!

As always, you have managed to keep me on suspense with a damned cliff-hanger. (Shame on you!) But aside from my own frustration in the lack of follow-up chapters that have yet to be posted, I love it! You never fail or disappoint when it comes to your writing! (And I love the innerworkings of Laural/Laura/Dafne! Perfetto, amica mia!) Hopefully someone will assist our wonderful protagonist! (Cessy, maybe? Heehee!)

update soon! (AND YOU WILL FINISH THIS MULTIFIC; THIS I SWEAR!) XD
Phantom Nini chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
You update too quickly! DX But I like it! It tells me you enjoy writing this! ;)

BUT I WILL SUE YOU! . . . Even though I don't remember the Banker throwing the gold... (But then again, I don't remember too much about that game in thr first place!) XD

MAGNIFICO, CARA MIA! 8D This was utterly fantastic! I can't express your writing into anythinge else! I love Dafne missing Cesare and his reactions to the laughing guard. Utterly priceless! Update soon! (But not too soon!) XD Haha! Only kidding!
Phantom Nini chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Perfection. Absolutely perfection! :D But... there's one thing I have a problem with...

HOW DARE DAFNE REFER TO SIGNOR BADASS AS A PEZZO DI MERDA! HOW DARE YOU TO WRITE SUCH THINGS! *Sighs* Well, what's written is written, eh? ;D

But seriously! This story is amazing in each and every way possible! I love Dafne getting drunk and "speaking veritably" to Micheletto about Cesare. It's just too perfect for a girl who practically fell in love with him at first sight! :D Keep up this wonderful masterpiece!
Phantom Nini chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
You, my dear friend, are irrevocably amazing. I am envious of your writing abilities, as always, and I cannot express my fascination with this story, which builds with the growing day. (Goddammit! You have me typing like Dafne writes!) But seriously! You are amazing, this story is amazing, and everything is amazing! You have Cesare down pat, like I knew you would, and I enjoy the fact that Dafne is growing more and more acclimated to her new lifestyle. Keep up this miraculous work, you genius! :D
Phantom Nini chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
*throws hand in the air* Of COURSE it's a Cesare ficlet! I should've known that this was to spawn from your fingers! :P

I must say, though... I'm not a Borgia fan, but... I DO enjoy this story! You are a FAB writer, and I can't thank you enough for it! I love the Italian phrases inserted throughout this, and I expect high things from you. Very. High. Things.