Reviews for A Tale of Two Sisters
MissyH316 chapter 18 . 10/3/2018
Bravo - well done, ma amie Mlle. Helena! :-) Oh, I just LOVE happy endings!
MissyH316 chapter 16 . 10/3/2018
Hooray for Georges! :-) (Oh, and GREAT story, btw - I haven't been able to stop reading unless I drift off to sleep!)
Helena C. Bouche chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Hello! Earlier this evening I found out from an interested reader of A Tale of Two Sisters that Chapter 6 (Early Autumn 1795) was uploaded with another chapter from another fan fiction by mistake. Morocco, thank you for noticing my blunder, and I have uploaded the original chapter 6 to this story. Thanks for the heads up and your patience :)

Helena Clara Bouchet
Morocco chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
I think this is a chapter for another story...the characters and plotline are not the same. Is there any way to restore the correct chapter for this one?
karmadog chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Wow! I know I'm late to the ball game, but I love your take on what would have happened if they were sisters. I always believed that if Angelique had lived in a different situation, she would have been a much kinder person, seeing as she was already a very independent and intelligent woman. If she was not in a situation where she could be swayed so easily by an upper-class man and truly always getting the short end of the stick because of her class, she would never have resorted to the kind of behavior she did in the series. I love how, at the end, so many people's places are switched! Jeremiah the vampire, and Josette the witch! Awesome!
kaleen1212 chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
EXCELLENT! Enjoyed it very much!
avagoodman chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
i love this story really addictive , Angelique is my favourite character keep up the good work
avagoodman chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
mtinpa2005 chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
Awesome death for Josette. Well deserved I might add. Loved how Georges and Ang tied up loose ends. Cant wait for the final chapter.
mtinpa2005 chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
I cant wait to see what Josette so richly deserves... hope its a good one.
mtinpa2005 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
I just got a little time for myself... what a great read wow Jeremiah intercepted the curse. Cant wait to read the next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
That was, how shall I put it...quite a chapter...wow. Great job.
kaleen1212 chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Another very good chapter. You are wearing quite thelittle interesting story!
mtinpa2005 chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
Great job as always...The chapters are well written and lengthy but my only complaint is... they are not long enough... your cliff hangers are killers... lol.
miranda.lawrence.944 chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
I love this story! Please continue, I am dying for more! :)