Reviews for I Found You
sonamy4life chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
I love this story
lhaine07 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
I love when they say "because that is what we do. we protect each other." I believe that is one of the best ingredients for a good and lasting friendship.
lhaine07 chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
At least, she was able to determine what she felt for Gale. Not giving him a false hope. I fell sad to see peeta in this state. I really also don't like this part of the scene in the novel. it is really heart breaking.
lhaine07 chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
At least, when choices are made I really think Gale would choose rank than katniss. I don't blame him but sometimes the chooses we do is all the difference for others.
lhaine07 chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Okay I really don't like that scenario where peeta seems to be the bad guy. But he was brain washed. actually was washed thoroughly with worse things possible. but I love about peeta. he still hope and tries his best to do good.
lhaine07 chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
I really think even in the novel. Coin is really capable of doing brutal things worse than snow can do. Here it seems it is shown in detail which i am not surprised based what she aims for.
lhaine07 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
To see katniss, in inconsolable grief in losing peeta makes me feels good inside knowing he has a big impact to her life. It shows in this chapter that losing him can really do damage to her.
lhaine07 chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
This is the saddest chapter i've seen on this story. Momentarily knowing that peeta is gone would really devastating. I am glad Finnick has Annie.
lhaine07 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
I just wish peeta is back. i know might happen. but it not the same when is he not around. I glad she is not fully accepted their relationship. I love peeta and katniss tandem.
lhaine07 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I just hope that peeta is still fine. It seems that katniss is one really confused girl. she cannot pleased everyone and wishing for the someone else. loving the start of the story.
peetagrl3 chapter 27 . 3/24/2014
Oh gloss...I'm crying...literally...OH MY GLOSS.
peetagrl3 chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
I...wow. I don't know what to say...this is just...DANG.
peetagrl3 chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PRIM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
SUCH AWESOME SADNESS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH GAK GREAT JOB
peetagrl3 chapter 24 . 3/24/2014
YOU SAVED FINNICK OH MY GLOSS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Beautiful chapter! She finally told Peeta WHOOT WHOOT!
peetagrl3 chapter 23 . 3/24/2014
I can't wait to see how she confesses her love to Peeta!
Amazing chapter! So intense!