Reviews for 21 First Dates
disrae chapter 22 . 7/18
Loved this story! Really enjoyable, and laugh out loud funny in some parts! Looking forward to the sequel! Great writing
bellawu chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Omg poor bella!
bellawu chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Very interesting first chapter
edwards-sparrow chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
BarbyBells chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
so sweet! and funny! nice story!
Ana Fluttersby chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Brave, indeed.
chatterbox33 chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
She needs a throwaway phone for these dates! Your story is a riot.
mscope chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
Dear Wants2BeACullen,

In refreshing my memory I came back to take a peek at what I wrote in reviews. The 99 total reviews made me think of bottles of beer on the wall and I could not resist one more under my alias to make an even 100. Yeah, with all toads she met along the way, Bella deserves that. So happy to hear that my reviews made you smile. This story was perfect for light hearted fun. I am truly excited for the sequel!

Hope You Have A Good Day,
Ruby Dee

PS Please know that a bowl of ice cream will always be ready for you at my house. We can discuss Edward ... All Night ... *wink,wink*

PPS Please pass my thanx on to your beta for all she did to help you along the way. :)
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
That was hilarious! :)
RubyDee chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
Dear Wants2BeACullen,

With a giggle I sigh in relief that all is well that ends well. I can honestly say I enjoyed this drabble very much and Thank You So Much for taking the time to share it with us. And ... Belated Happy Birthday!

Looking Forward to the Sequel,
Ruby Dee

PS Runs to put author on Alert ...
RubyDee chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Dear Wants2BeACullen,

Of course she is melancholy. Nothing like being the bearer of bad news to ones ones mama.

Ruby Dee, off to eat ice cream
RubyDee chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
Dear Wants2BeACullen,

Well yeah. Who wants to meet up with a friend of the father. Unless of course they are from CaraNo's All Nighters.

Ruby Dee

PS I am going to send the hubs back to the store some anti nausea meds in case Bella decides to come over and eat ice cream.
RubyDee chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
Dear Wants2BeACullen,

Hopefully Bella will drink plenty of water in the future. Too bad she had to go to the emergency room. That Brady guy could have been a little nicer. But alas and alack and woe is her he at least had the decency to take her somewhere she could get help.

At least the Doctor was good looking and kind. Ya never know their paths could cross again.

RubyDee, There is hope for Man Kind yet
RubyDee chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Dear Wants2BeACullen,

Poor Bella. Will you please let her know the offer of ice cream is still open. But also let her know I am not a lesbian. Thanx.

RubyDee chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Dear Wants2BeACullen,

Would a t hunk Seth would turn out to be a con artist. Could I get the name of this agency so I can be sure none of my single friends ever go there in search of Mr. Right. All I can say at this point is that when the right guy comes along there better be fire works. :P

Ruby Dee

PS Please let Bella know the hubs bought ice cream when he went to the store today. She is more than welcome to come over if she needs a shoulder to cry on.