Reviews for Eye of Love
Romantic Dragon chapter 3 . 4/15
This is just fantastic!
mogi93 chapter 3 . 3/27
The beginning made me smile so much, They complete each other and they know each other so well, it was so cute. I wish things like this had happened in the series, I wanted to see Merlin and Arthur lifting the ban on magic in Camelot - but most of all I WANTED GWAINE TO KNOW ABOUT MERLIN'S MAGIC! Something I'm never going to forgive the writer for, letting Gwaine die without him knowing the truth. That's why I love this story so much, it would've been a really good ending. Or at least a good storyline. This could go on forever! Anyway, really great job with this story, so glad I found it :))
mogi93 chapter 2 . 3/27
Aww I love them, this was so good! Like, Gwaine and Merlin worrying for each other, being married, that's just too cute to handle! And it was very well written!i loved how everyone just slowly found out about "Merlin's husband" eheh and aww for Merlin being proud of his Knight husband! Really great job :))
mogi93 chapter 1 . 3/27
Okay let me tell you this first, I already read the whole story but I want to review every chapter because I just need to focus on the things I loved the most. First of all I really loved where you began this story, I fell in love with this couple during that scene of them speaking near the fire. Before I just reallyreally liked them but there, oh God, I loved them! And what you did here made me love them even more eheh I wish the scene had ended this way! And marriage?! I was so not expecting it and it was wonderful! Married Merlin and Gwaine are awesome. I loved the bracalet scene and the idea of the spell was really good! Okay I guess you got it, I really loved this chapter (I even hid my face in the pillow for giggling too much!)
Obscured Angel chapter 3 . 2/8
I love Gwaine and Merlin stories, especially when he's protective and sweet. I think you've ruined all other potential Merlin/Gwaine stories for me.
Thank you so much for writing and posting.
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 1/21
Good story. Very cute. Especially, the first chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Isn't there a spell to make Gwaine's feet perpetually clean?

LOl. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Hilarious! Excellent writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Lol. Funny last chapter. Very good story.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Great writing. Nice how you interwove their scenes with the plot from the episodes.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awww. So romantic. I love Arthur's reactions to the two of them.
Angel-Jin chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Perfect, just perfect.
raneko.Otaku chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
haha! i love the bit about the knights drawing their swords at the Council Member! i can imagine them all glaring at the council room! lol!

nice story. it was sweet..a little mushy at times and out of character, but sweet. loved the knights/Gwaine and Arthur/Gwaine interactions! and the part with Gwaine asking Merlin where his stuff was and Merlin answering before he could even finish! loved the marital esp!

Hope to read more of your works!
nanesantos70 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
i loved! please write more about gwerlin or merthur! i really like this work of yours! thanks a lot! it was so romantic and little adventure is so good!