Reviews for Spell It Out
chris7100 chapter 1 . 3/22
Wonderful!
Collin Oshea chapter 1 . 2/13
Fantastic story, I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for writing it
redrose3443 chapter 1 . 2/7
that was definitely sad for the most part, but i'm glad it worked out in the end.
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 1/23
Is it possible if I can do something similar to this? I'll absolutely credit you for the plot and all that since I wouldn't want to be called a plot stealer, but I just really love the idea of knowing your soulmate through words on the wrist. The pairing's excellent in my opinion, but I want to add some more spice so I'd really truly appreciate it if you allowed me the rights to use this type of plot (wrist wording thingy) but just change it up and yeah? You can just search up my penname if you wish to PM me yes or no. I'd be thankful if you gave me permission, really!
crimsonelf chapter 1 . 1/21
This was beautiful, and so bittersweet. I cried as I read it.
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 1/18
The words being red, kind of obvious that they tell of the death of their partner. Lily, Albus, Harry... I can't understand why the smartest witch of her age couldn't piece that one together. Goes to show you even Hermione can be a little clueless sometimes. I honestly loved the story. It is such a cool idea. Subtle and painful, I think you should have expanded the ending just a tad to make it more fulfilling but otherwise... Awesome!
RobinQ chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Gosh this is one of the best soulmates story I've read! Beautifully written, it's not sappy, and it's actually plausible, weaving the canon along the story and and believe me I've shed a tear in places. So kudos to you for a great story, and thanks for writing :)
nathaliie chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
love this story!
disneyfreakich chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
that was without a doubt one of the most cutest stories I have ever read well done :-)
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
oh thats sooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute! O.O
Illa 321 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I love the idea behind this!
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
HAPPY ENDING! I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS! LOVED IT! QUITE A STORY!

But you should try to give spaces between paragraphs and quote or whatever you call them.

Poor, Mcgonagall. And Snape.
orangestory08 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
So what was Harry's?
mariteri chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I loved this story. It was well written with an unique plot and very enjoyable. Thanks so much for sharing this with us and I can't wait to read more of your work.
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
WOW! Short, but incredibly creative and heartfelt. I think one of my favorite Harry/Hermione fics! Can't wait to read some more of your writing!