Reviews for Summon the Lambs to Slaughter
Snapecentric chapter 9 . 4/10/2023
Wonderful passage of the futility of medicine!
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 1 . 3/28/2022
Idk what is wrong with my reviews…it keeps cutting them off
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 8 . 3/27/2022
Tha fuq was with the absolutely massive exposition
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 5 . 3/27/2022
So this story seems littered with small inconsistencies from canon that are unexplained. The most obvious of which is the fact that Moody is the teacher not Umbridge
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 4 . 3/26/2022
This version of Severus is a evil, sniveling, horrid, torture deserving, beast, and a pathetic excuse of a man. Ugh! End him horribly please
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 3 . 3/26/2022
You have an entire paragraph that is inexplicably italicized
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 3 . 3/26/2022
So what house did she go to? Where did she sleep?
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 1 . 3/26/2022
Your way with words is amazing
fhl1234 chapter 53 . 2/11/2017
Thank you so much for sharing Rabecca's story with us. She and her peers eventually bonded and that's all that matters. This fic reminds me of a friend of mine named Courtney who had CP. It's really a realistic portrayal of the disease. Well-done :-)
Christine chapter 53 . 4/4/2015
Oh my absolute goodness, This story was amazing! I love our style of writing in that you don't just blatantly spell out a feeling, but delve into the why's and how's of it's existence. I really do hope you finish this someday, the storyline and writing is absolutely brilliant! The way that you portray every character with meticulous attention to detail? I tip my hat to you. Also, I love how you integrated both the magical world in England and in America. Again, this was marvelous and I hope you are able to continue this someday. :)
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Lovely writing style and creative idea.
Guest16 chapter 53 . 11/15/2014
I believe this was your best yet. Please continue!
Guest16 chapter 52 . 11/15/2014
You used some awesome adjectives!
Guest16 chapter 51 . 11/15/2014
I thought that the language used in this chapter was lovely.
Guest16 chapter 50 . 11/15/2014
Yay! Another amazing chapter.