Reviews for A Chance Encounter
Aferus chapter 1 . 6/28
Such imagery, such emotion, once again, powerfully well-written! Wow! Marvelously put together, my friend! Absolutely! Although short and sweet, it left me wondering what Rachel felt as she watched him leave! Well done on this part, that's for sure!

I've become a fan of the way you write! There's enough imagery to visualize what's going on, but there's also the added emotion that the characters (for this one, Rachel) goes through. And you do it without making a mistake, the words flow clearly, dialogue is easy to read, easy to understand, and easy to visualize! Man, great job again on this, my friend! Looking forward to reading more of your works! :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
interesting story.
Daniella TT chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Haha! Total justice! I like this universe, where they're human and living. I like the past you made for them, it was very fitting :D. Thumbs up!
runobody2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Loved it! I do, however, want some answers now... And it was a teensy weeny bit OOC for BB to just walk out. But still, it's a sweet AU piece that keeps the characters in character.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It's sweet. Personally, I prefer the light-hearted ones, but that's just me.

Glad to see you writing again!
RebellaGrayson chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I like how you specified that it had to be coherent
-ahem-
It was great and i don't know why you worry about not writing them correctly because you did (especially for an AU. Most authors twerk their personalities). Ugh and when he walked out of there with that wink and left it was perfect. And the Rae thing too.
Just..whew
This was fabulous, asterous, and amazing. I looooooove it. Just like i love Tamaki, if not more