Reviews for My Age Has Never Made Me Wise
DatNatCatThoe chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I don't know why this story isn't more popular because it literally just ripped my heart out. *sobbing* Seriously though... Wow. Amazing job. Haven't really read much dark!Doctor, so I don't have much to compare to, but this was wow. Really wow. Yeah. GREAT JOB! :D THANKS FOR RIPPING MY HEART OUT DIDN'T NEED IT ANYWAY NOPE
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
"I told you before, Good men don't need rules."
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow.

I can't even come up with more than that to say. That was so heartbreaking, and yet Amy's little speech at the end was so very beautiful, and those last two lines...

My sincerest kudos to you. You have completely overwhelmed and befuddled my emotional response.
RiverAmeliaSong chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Well, I can't say that you didn't warn me. I brought this on myself by reading on. Now if I could just stop crying...ughhhh. Beautifully done, but...REALLY? You'll excuse me I can't accept the "I'm Sorry" Author's Note just yet-maybe in the morning.
But seriously, beautiful job. It takes a lot to make me cry and everything about this story was so perfectly written and in-character.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Damn right you'd better be sorry after inflicting this upon us! This -this is -gah, I can't even find the right words to describe this. It's beautiful, is what it is, mainly. So beautifully written, the characters so beautifully portrayed and the grief so beautifully brought out. And the dialogue -man, the dialogue was brilliant. No, I mean really brilliant -like shiny brilliant, I was just reading through the dialogues with starry eyes I think. 'We can't pick and choose our truths' is probably the most profoundly beautiful words I've ever read Amy speak, and I could hear it in my head in Karen Gillan's voice, so it was all the more amazing.
No, really, despite all the heartwrenching, throw-self-off-cliff feels, this fic is pure gold. Thank you so very, very much for this lovely gem of a story.
Areil51 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Okay so I hate you because I the feels but it was beautiful and terrible and ughhhhhhhh
kehwie chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Holy crap. *thud*

Okay, I guess I might need to write a more coherent review than that. We'll see if I'm capable (I might not be. This is stunning).

But when she returned from an hour-long disappearance sporting a baby bump, they couldn't help but ask what the hell kind of date she'd been on -this is where I laughed out loud. I LOVE this line.

When she returned twenty minutes later with a flat stomach and empty eyes, not a single one of them dared mention it again. -this is where I started getting nervous. :(

"Yes it will." His forehead creased. "But it won't be on hers." -this, strangely enough, may be my favorite line in the whole thing. So dark, so beautiful, so much love there-almost the only time he succeeded in protecting/saving her, but this time he managed. *tears*

If River did it…it'd be like they finally, truly succeeded. I couldn't let her become the murderer they always wanted her to be. I just couldn't." -also lovely, for the same reasons as above

And that ending! *cries*

It's heartrending, it really is. It's ugly and painful. And yet...it's so beautiful. And raw. And so very, very them.

Kudos.