Reviews for Naruto Instrumentalities newest player
Please continue I really enjoyed this story very much.
SearingFireBlaze chapter 1 . 2/21
This fanfic is interesting
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 12 . 1/7
Mari's making her move towards Naruto quicker than the other girls.
lou2003us chapter 12 . 1/5
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
regfurby chapter 12 . 1/5
It's bowl, not bow.

Azazel? Really?

Interesting way of characterizing Mari, although it feels rather unrealistic for her to not hold any grudges against the Angels at all. A more in-depth explanation of how she let go of any grudges would be necessary for it to be convincing.

Rei called Naruto 'Naruto' instead of 'Naruto-kun' when she saw Mari with him! Does that make her jealous? Or am I reading too much into it? Hmm...

I'm surprised Naruto didn't tell Rei that he was going off with Mari and leaving a clone behind. That's not very nice... it might have hurt Rei's feelings that he didn't see fit to inform her.

Wonder what the big battle is gonna be like...
very nice
Jebest4781 chapter 12 . 1/4
this is going to be very good on what will happen next so can't wait
R-king 93 chapter 12 . 1/4
excellent chapter update soon ok and welcome back
Nightmare foxs army chapter 11 . 1/3
Dude i love how you set up the story line in this you rock :)
daniel 29 chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
who's cecilia though?
daniel 29 chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
that's fine you could have used the human path to extract her knowledge and make it a clean kill to hide suspicion
Xelos007 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Why did you have Naruto eat an Angel Core!? ANSWER THE QUESTION! You don't just put something THAT random and weird in a fic and then not address it. Explain it cause I won't be able to stop thinking about it until you do.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
How about Naruto uses Creation of all things to make his own Mech, I know he doesn't need it to fight but it would be fun to see Naruto use a gundam or something.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
Shinji dost not deserve the multiple females I call foul play. Though I guess the kid could use the confidence boost. Seriously the boy pisses me off in the entire series. At least in this story he is interesting and isn't jacking off on peoples bodies lol.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Hm i forgot about those eva armaments. Is that her Evangelion in weaponized form or is that simply like an extension of the eva itself that is in the base. I forget.