Reviews for Naruto Instrumentalities newest player
lou2003us chapter 13 . 10/14
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Keep up the great work.
R-king 93 chapter 13 . 10/13
Jebest4781 chapter 13 . 10/13
Been a while since reading this and it looks well
daniel 29 chapter 13 . 10/13
my only question is who's midori another girl from another eva game or something
daniel 29 chapter 9 . 10/13
mana a younger teenage version of misato with normal hair coloring that's who she reminds me of mind you, is cecilia from another eva videogame?
daniel 29 chapter 10 . 10/13
personally i'd prefer naruto with hikari as well in that naruto would be best to help navigate her though this chaos
It's ramen not Ramon. Idiot. Seriously how many am I going to find today?
me chapter 3 . 4/15
I know you are way past this chapter and probably will never update again but why is Naruto in the same grade as everyone else if he is over two years older?... Were you just not being creative or do you want to fix the story to something weird to fit your style?... I like the story but details matter, not just the overall plot and good writing.
matthewdeal25 chapter 12 . 2/22
Will there be more chapters for this story?
godzillafan1 chapter 12 . 1/29
not a bad story a little confusing on some parts mainly because of misspelling some of the words guess some of the things mentioned were from like the manga/light novel stuff I mean I use to watch the anime not the new anime films though ugh so asuka is going to be in naruto's harem? don't know why people wanted her I think asuka is way too arrogant well you've already added her so I won't make a big deal about it I don't fancy poor shinji hooking up with her anyway looks like yui will be added to the harem too just a feeling I have anyway write more when you can.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
Please continue I really enjoyed this story very much.
SearingFireBlaze chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
This fanfic is interesting
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 12 . 1/7/2015
Mari's making her move towards Naruto quicker than the other girls.
lou2003us chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
regfurby chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
It's bowl, not bow.

Azazel? Really?

Interesting way of characterizing Mari, although it feels rather unrealistic for her to not hold any grudges against the Angels at all. A more in-depth explanation of how she let go of any grudges would be necessary for it to be convincing.

Rei called Naruto 'Naruto' instead of 'Naruto-kun' when she saw Mari with him! Does that make her jealous? Or am I reading too much into it? Hmm...

I'm surprised Naruto didn't tell Rei that he was going off with Mari and leaving a clone behind. That's not very nice... it might have hurt Rei's feelings that he didn't see fit to inform her.

Wonder what the big battle is gonna be like...