Reviews for Naruto Instrumentalities newest player
Hirameki Kitsune chapter 13 . 6/21
Great story i hope you continue
PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Instead of making more shitty stories. Try working in your grammar. You'll get a bigger following of willing people. Seriously disrespecting grammar is like saying " oh hey kids! I've got a vocabulary sho amazing! I know what to say here, Ramon is my favourite food ( ramen )" please seriously take this into consideration as your more or less just adding to the list of hundreds of shitty stories.
salasdaniel74 chapter 4 . 4/18
Would it be wrong to say 'mind f' about Ritsuko situation?
draco7347 chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
love story cant wait for new chapters
fraxures chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
So glad I checked up on this story after sooooooo loooooong! I reread it and I have to ask did you change some of it? I don't remember a few scenes. Either way I still loved every minute of reading it! Looking forward to more.
rainermoreno chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
I agree with the thought of naruto with Asuka, but it would leave Shinji all alone. If we could find Shinji a replace, then I would support this notion.
rainermoreno chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
Ignore the hurtful comments, it's your story. I like it, so please update.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
Fuck crossovers like this. You just add to the problem.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
from this first chapter i do read all i can say is in the immortal words of guilmon. "WAMT MOAR!" seriously lol this is amazing, naruto just comes in, wrecks an angel, screws with the minds of just about everyone, and is now about to clean the NERV funds off the face of the planet on a ramen binge XD im going to read this twice over!
Albert da Snake chapter 13 . 10/23/2016
Awesome chapter and I love your story! Please update soon!
lou2003us chapter 13 . 10/14/2016
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Keep up the great work.
R-king 93 chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
Wonderful
Jebest4781 chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
Been a while since reading this and it looks well