Reviews for Growing to Love You
loripopgirl4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
wait wat...o.O nooo plz plz update as soon as you can! this is really good! it's the 1st midotaka fanfic i've read but i really want more now
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Considering it was posted last year, it's probably unlikely. But I think I'd like to know what happens next. Update?
IloveGiroro chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
That was awsome
yaoianimelover88 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I can't wait for more it's so good so far
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
so want more
yeahI'mprettyawesome chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Pretty well written! :D no grammatical errors as such..except you wrote the girl's name as Weiko chan...I'm guessing it's meant to be Reiko? But I love the plot! Update soon please!
MMBC chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great story. Nice plot and very good development; I particularly like the stylistic regress into flashbacks. I also like how you portray Takao's emotional development; it's very believable.
Indeed there are mistakes in grammar and vocabulary here and there, and I assume this story has not been beta-ed, but you really did a good job. I can't remember all that I spotted, but there's a bit where Midorima was hugging Takao 'on his own volition' not 'violation'.
Please update.
lunarrose123 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
The fanfiction is rated M, so like. Are you gonna write any smut, and stuff. I-I mean I like smut. I-i like you're writing style too. I'm sure the two of them together would be an amazing turn out. So like. . . you should right that. . . soon. Although, I has a question. Do you ship TakaMido or MidoTaka. I sincerely hope it's TakaMido because I can't seem to find any right now, and I want it now OnO

x.x Lunar Rose x.x
[p.s yeah sorry for being a tad weird right now. I can't seem to find the type of fanfiction I want right now. But I do like the story and can't wait for another update c:]
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
OH MY GOD! This is sooo good and perfect! just like how perfect takao and midorima is for each other! more! more! yes more! thank you and im so looking forward for the next update of your story! i love your writing style very much! please keep writing! :)
zwei10 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I absolutely love the way you write Takao and Midorima 3 Especially Takao. You totally got them just right. I'm looking forward to reading more of this fantastic story! :D
Rin chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
MonMon chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Their losing scene was so heartbreaking ;A; but what really won me was the way you portrait Midorin. And the point that you left me hanging! What happen to them?! Why hasn't Shin-chan seem Takao?!

Hope to read more !
Jessiejj chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Great! MidoTaka is perfection in itself 3 I love your writing style, please update soon!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
A promising start and the little introduction to the story sounds interesting as well. I can't wait to see how this story will develop. :)
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Yes, yes they are :) MidoTaka are pretty much CANON!

Nice start! Can't wait for the whole plot :)