Reviews for Sailors of Nerima A Nabiki's Heartache Omake
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
Great ending. My favorite part has to be
Tuxedo Tofu and Betty-chan! LOL!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
LOL! I love it.
Sunshine Temple chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Ahh very nice. Omakes are fun like this. Sailor Neko, heh
Ryo-Oki chapter 3 . 9/28/2002
Updated Chapter 3 to fix a continuity error involving Mousse. That will

teach me not to keep multiple versions of the same story in the same

directory :

Ryo Oki
Sterling-Ag chapter 3 . 9/28/2002
Hello,

Thanks for the fun Omake...I have really enjoyed it. One mistake I noticed was that you had shampoo state that she could leak info to Mousse after he was already dead then a few paragraphs later you said that Cologne was extra busy since Mousse was gone. I just thought it a little odd. But really, it has been a real fun read. Thanks
Rowan Seven chapter 2 . 9/3/2002
Very amusing. The characterizations are wacky and pretty much unbelievable, but thankfully you're writing this story in an irrelevant and unserious manner so it actually works to the story's advantage. The actual plot is hilarious as were the transformation sequences, and Ryouga was a source of much mirth in the first chapter. Mousse's fate irks me a bit though. Personally, I feel that he deserved better than that but oh well. Thank you for writing and posting this story on the internet. Reading it was a delight.
TimeLine chapter 2 . 9/3/2002
Really OOC on a characters (Super powerful OOC number one Mousse who not only becomes a bad guy for no reason ,considering that he seemed to get much weaker by doing it, but acts worse then kuno by huge amounts) Because this is a Omake I cant bash it to much for OOC but you might want to make it funny on your own and not just pump in old jokes from around the web.
Ryo-Oki chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
The original Nabiki's Heartache and this Omake - The Sailors Of Nerima

are now 'officially' two different fics as per the suggestion of one of my

reviewers. Both Fics will continue to be worked on but the omake might

be finished first.