Reviews for Responsibility is Important
T. Dunn chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Please add more. Would like to see what happens with Willow.
The new history teacher does seem a bit creepy though not unlike a teacher I once had.
ufovalet chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
I love the story so far, and I'm not sure if you're planning on adding anymore, but I just wanted to say you definitely should- your writing is really good, and I want to know what happens next!
Ltlconf chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Howdy!

Fun read and like Faith praising Willow, folks forget they actually got on for a bit there. Also like the little mystery you've got going on. Nothing like a plethora of leads to add confusion!

Faith lived in a motel if I remember right, a public place. Hence why Kakistos' bench vamps could bust right on in. And Giles leaving an underage, traumatized, teen runaway, not to mention a walking target like a Slayer, that he was responsible for in such a scum filled place was a serious "what the heck, hero" decision (well, act of neglect really) that only fed Faith's feelings of alienation, bitterness, and neglect.
Playing with and other aspects (like Faith being ignored on holidays, never being asked to hang at the Bronze, never being asked her last name...) can be played with. Especially as Willow was the empathetic one at this stage!

The Cracker!
T. Dunn chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I can remember, as a high school student, praying to the 'homework gods' that the teacher would forget to collect the assigned work. So that part was very relate-able.
T. Dunn chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Great start. You've captured the character's inflections well. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Myriad Nice chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Ooh :) Two cliff hangers in one part, it is definitely getting interesting. Poor Faith can't get a break and Willow is just not doing too hot. With Mr. Irving's heavy breathing, I'm going to assume that he's running away from the monster/demon chasing him (maybe the student he asked to see after, but that's a long time to be at school). That way, Willow probably doesn't have to worry too much except for maybe keeping them alive.

I'm looking forward to Buffer and Xander to get involved in all the action, but until then I am more than satisfied with the Willow/Faith plot line. I totally love how Faith calls Willow Red. I think that's the cutest

Myriad Nice chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
I forgot to mention in the last review how funny the beginning was. I don't know why, but I completely spaced that. The way the characters talk are very true to themselves and I that makes a story ten times more enjoyable. Faith is still her badass self and I dig how Willow is becoming more independent and exploring magik.

I think it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out, especially if Mr. Irvin turns out to be a demon of some sort after all. I suppose he can't be the hair big once since Buffy and Xander were stuck with him in detention P: Oh well, back to the drawing boards.

Myriad Nice chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I am liking the start so far :) It's intriguing enough and I am definitely excited to move onto the next chapter. There were a handful of grammatical mistakes, including using through instead of threw towards the end. I know it's a minor blip, but just try and double check for those next time :)

Anywho, nicely done and I should be leaving another review shortly

Hola chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I'm sure all Buffnauts will be pleased to read such a lovely and pleasureful story.