Reviews for It Goes On
WarriorPrincess19 chapter 2 . 9/14
You fucking ass I did not need these tears whyyyyyyyy. Ugh, you monster. Thanks for that, I am feeling particularly angsty at the moment.
This made me cry.
Star-Nebula42 chapter 2 . 8/3
Oh my god you gave me hope and then you crushed it. Thank you for writing this, it was quite an enjoyable story.
... I literally cried.
Glam gurl chapter 2 . 7/23
So sad
I have read the story so many damn times and I cry every fucking time. Good job. And don't come out, coz I will hug you and then punch you. Good story and FUCKING FEELS!
Wow. Um, thanks for ripping my heart out and stomping on it. Yeah, that felt just great.

No, these aren't tears in my eyes. I have no idea what your talking about...
BloodBathBabe chapter 2 . 1/5
No. You've gone and made me cry. Oh Jimbo no!
Shom-tor svi' sochya ang'jmizn Kirk.
Grace2smile chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Oh my GOSH. This was so fantastic, I can't even. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I loved this so very much! But you made me cry so I kinda hate you! Beautiful writting! :D
chocolatelover1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
... Okay, I admit. This made me cry!
I obviously knew by the summary that it was gonna be a death fic, but but still! Wasn't prepared! Still hurt ;_;
You did a good job making us all emotional lol Nicely done!
BookWarrior23 chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
It's so sad! I was almost crying for the last of the chapter.
SteadyasSheGoes chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Gosh. I've been crying senseless while reading that last line. Gave me an impending sense of Jim's doom. And the stars. Gosh, how he describe the stars on his final line. If death was that peaceful, I commend you author.

Steady as she goes.
MamzelleHermy chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
Well, you made me cry. But I don't consider it a bad thing as it just shows it was greatly written ! Love it !
Soozer8 chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
Omg can you do a follow up story on this, I cried. I didn't cry in the fault in our stars, neither in any Disney film. But I cried at this story and GOTG - don't judge x