Reviews for It Goes On
chocolatelover1 chapter 2 . 6/12
... Okay, I admit. This made me cry!
I obviously knew by the summary that it was gonna be a death fic, but but still! Wasn't prepared! Still hurt ;_;
You did a good job making us all emotional lol Nicely done!
BookWarrior23 chapter 2 . 5/5
It's so sad! I was almost crying for the last of the chapter.
SteadyasSheGoes chapter 2 . 4/15
Gosh. I've been crying senseless while reading that last line. Gave me an impending sense of Jim's doom. And the stars. Gosh, how he describe the stars on his final line. If death was that peaceful, I commend you author.

Steady as she goes.
MamzelleHermy chapter 2 . 3/19
Well, you made me cry. But I don't consider it a bad thing as it just shows it was greatly written ! Love it !
Soozer8 chapter 2 . 2/5
Omg can you do a follow up story on this, I cried. I didn't cry in the fault in our stars, neither in any Disney film. But I cried at this story and GOTG - don't judge x
ninja chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
STOP ITTTT
cunning bird chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
No, it is NOT safe to come out to face us. I am not a emotional person in the sense that I cry when reading or wathing television. THIS MADE ME CRY. I have never cried reading a fanfic before. Congratulations. I am now a emotional ball of a human. On the flip side though, that was very well written.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! Sad! So sad!

Wow. I really can speak in complete, real sentences. But I thought you deserved my initial candid response. That was just... wow.
Tempus Rose chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
I cried. I admit it. I'm sick and about to start my period and you got me straight in the feels. This is a beautiful story. I'm going to go, curl up with a bottle of Advil, and sob some more.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
No, actually I am having trouble believing that you killed off JAMES TIBERIUS KIRK! The best looking captain that the Enterprise ever had!
I forgive you though, as someone had to do this.
It was very nicely written. AND there was no spelling or grammer mistakes.
GlOmP3R chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Oh gosh o loved this ! I want to see everyone's reaction to Jim's death ! Kickass job though !
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Oh god, i made the mistake of reading this at work, and now I'm crying all over the place. Fantastic job, especial with that last scene.
driongan chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Bucketful of angst, bucketful of tears - oh...my...gosh!