Reviews for It Goes On
Allybird22 chapter 2 . 6/12
God! I cried when I read this. It's so sad but so amazing!
Eridethish chapter 1 . 5/1
NOOO!
Please tell me that it gets better!
Jaydaat chapter 2 . 4/17
Oh jeez... I have never EVER cried while reading before but somehow this, this of all things, broke me down. A 6000 word story posted in one of the many never ending holes of the internet, yet still big enough for me to find it.

It was a beautifully written story and I look forward to reading more of your works. You have such potential as an author, and I wish you the best.
Celestia Vanguard chapter 2 . 1/6
Oh god... oh my god... sobbing right now. Why in the hell...?! Why?! Oh god...
WarriorPrincess19 chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
You fucking ass I did not need these tears whyyyyyyyy. Ugh, you monster. Thanks for that, I am feeling particularly angsty at the moment.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
This made me cry.
Star-Nebula42 chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
Oh my god you gave me hope and then you crushed it. Thank you for writing this, it was quite an enjoyable story.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
... I literally cried.
Glam gurl chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
So sad
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
I have read the story so many damn times and I cry every fucking time. Good job. And don't come out, coz I will hug you and then punch you. Good story and FUCKING FEELS!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Wow. Um, thanks for ripping my heart out and stomping on it. Yeah, that felt just great.

No, these aren't tears in my eyes. I have no idea what your talking about...
Isla Anafeloz chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
No. You've gone and made me cry. Oh Jimbo no!
Shom-tor svi' sochya ang'jmizn Kirk.
Ayshayam
Grace2smile chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Oh my GOSH. This was so fantastic, I can't even. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I loved this so very much! But you made me cry so I kinda hate you! Beautiful writting! :D
chocolatelover1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
... Okay, I admit. This made me cry!
I obviously knew by the summary that it was gonna be a death fic, but but still! Wasn't prepared! Still hurt ;_;
You did a good job making us all emotional lol Nicely done!