Reviews for The Avengers and Jokul Frosti
fastreader12 chapter 8 . 7h
It's so creepy, but interesting at the same time. Great job! :) Please update as soon as you can!
I love it! ;)
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 3 . 5/21
Love the old woman..
Snowdrops and Rainclouds chapter 8 . 5/11
Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous, I honestly can't stand how wonderful this is. To be completely honest, I simultaneously love and hate how long its taking for Tony to finally meet up with Jack again, its so cliffhangery, but its so well thought out I can't help but love it! Wonder if Thor'll see him, or even recognize him. I can't wait! Loved the Snow Man in the first few chapters, this is a stellar story! Love it!
misherukuro chapter 5 . 4/21
owieeey chapter 8 . 4/9
It's a great story but I think you're draging it out.
TheObsessor11294 chapter 8 . 4/9
I. NEED. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 4 . 4/6
Okay, concrit time! Let's start with italicizing. Can I ask why random parts are italicized? Normally (based purely on my own use) you would use it for things like flashbacks or dialogue if a specific character is speaking another language. You may also use it for individual words here and there for emphasis and such. In this chapter, for example, it would have made sense to have the parts where Thor is reminiscing in normal format and the meeting and when Loki was brought before Odin in italics.

Secondly, I'd like to talk about question marks. I've noticed you use them a lot for statements that aren't actually questions and this can make it feel amateurish and almost painful to read. If you're confused about when it's appropriate to use a question mark, I'd be happy to go over it with you w I hope this doesn't come across as mean or anything, my only intention is to help you become a better writer and help you reach your full potential :3

Besides those two things, I think this story is really good and has a lot of potential! The plot is intriguing and interesting, and the way it's all unfolding is very well done. :3
wolf-in-hell chapter 4 . 3/24
Why is everything in italics? Personally, I find to many italics makes it difficult to read.
raph j chapter 7 . 2/22
interesting ideas, but you use waaay too many italics and quotation marks.
try to tone it down a little, it makes it hard too get into the story...
emmajayem chapter 8 . 1/24
Oh. My. Heavens. That was amazing! Please update soon!
missmallet chapter 5 . 1/20
Is Mab an intentional reference to the Queen Mab in Mercutio's speech in Romeo and Juliet?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
Wow this is great! I love it. Please keep writing cause this is awesome!
Chris c3po chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Some of the most realistic, inspired writing I have ever seen. Truly, this chapter blew my mind. Wow.
Chris c3po chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
It's the plot, the premise. At the end of the day, a well-written story with a good plot and a dash of humor will always attract a crowd.