Reviews for The Avengers and Jokul Frosti
sasy39 chapter 8 . 7/3
omg this is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
you've mnaged to make an awesome crossover, incorporate real fey law, norse mythology and KEEP IT REALISTIC
your amazing
this is the best avengers cross over ive read in like forever
please continue, its so good theres no way my imagination could make a proper ending
I'm in AWE!
sorry for fangirling but your seriously good
pls continue

btw: r u ok
it says you haven't updated in a while?
sorry just a bit paranoid
ynvellius chapter 8 . 3/21
HELL NAAHHH YOU AINT LEAVING THIS STORY UNFINISHED! THIS WAS AMAZING WTH.
SimiParthenopaus chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
Please continue!
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
OMFG FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
I love your story ! Please more ! I'm hoping you didn't abandon it since it's been almost two years since your last update. Thanks anyways for sharing this with us :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
Um... 2.5 is greater then 2... i'm pretty sure it should be 2, then 1.5
Atemxyugi kfXjinx chapter 8 . 1/1/2016
God when will you update again huh? I'm loving this story but now I need more chapters since I've ran out. So please hurry up cuz it's been a year and a half now and the world needs more of your chapters, got it?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
Wordy people are awesome, and I think your sense of humor is turning out to match mine perfectly. XD
the kid chapter 8 . 7/3/2015
I sooo don't care at all about this stupid fairy plot. Are the bonds between a son who was unknown to his father and a father who tried - inadvertently - to destroy his son's home not complicated enough for you?
Julle023 chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
I really like this story! If you need anymore translated to danish, just say the word, since it's my native language;-)
fastreader12 chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
It's so creepy, but interesting at the same time. Great job! :) Please update as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
I love it! ;)
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Love the old woman..
Snowdrops and Rainclouds chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous, I honestly can't stand how wonderful this is. To be completely honest, I simultaneously love and hate how long its taking for Tony to finally meet up with Jack again, its so cliffhangery, but its so well thought out I can't help but love it! Wonder if Thor'll see him, or even recognize him. I can't wait! Loved the Snow Man in the first few chapters, this is a stellar story! Love it!
misherukuro chapter 5 . 4/21/2015