Reviews for Fate T Harlaown and the Case of the Murderous Murder
Dramon Creator chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Will we ever find out what Susanoo and Teana did? Because the way they act afterwards makes me want to see a romantic comedy about the two them. The Comedy/Shipping potential is amazing!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
I would love to read a sequel of Infinity with the three crazy blue siblings in riot 6 during the JS incident. They would kick Jail's ass.
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Please do! This trio of detectives is among the most interesting group I've ever seen!
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Of course. Like black pretzels, they are.
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
No one even entered at 2, did they?! ...This case is so fucking weird.
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
SO freaking goofy.
pressea chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
I liked this thing and would like a similar yet clearly distinct thing in the future. For Justice.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
""Susa... I'm pregnant", Teana said as she strangled the large man "and you're the father""

"B-but," Susanoo struggled to speak, "You said nothing happened, and nothing ever will happen, even after the two hours we spend in the shower at the hotel on Xykonis-"

"Shut UP!" Teana shouted, squeezing harder.

"-or the afternoon at the private beach on Kerberos-"

"I said SHUT IT!" Teana repeated, her face turning red, either with anger or embarassment.

"-or the weekend on Earth, or the incident with the three hundred gallons of pudding-"

"STOP! TALKING!"

"-or the quickie in Fate-Chan's office closet-" Susanoo wasn't really choking, but he was humoring Teana by having his face turn various colors, all in the name of team unity and such.

"Wait, what?" Fate looked up from the cuffs she was applying to Captain Horrorshow.

Said Captain looked up hopefully. "Um, do you need me to come back another time or s-"

"SHUT UP, YOU!" three voices shouted simultaneously, cowing Captain Horrorshow instantly.
DezoPenguin chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Hee hee! This was a cute little ending to what was a cute and funny fic. All in all, it was very reminiscent of the Phoenix Wright games, in which the characters and situations can be completely looney, and yet the emotions between those characters and the plot of the mysteries perfectly serious. I'd be happy to see more of these at any time (particularly if the presence of Susa or the other Infinity OCs help you to think of *that* story with positive thoughts instead of "Free me from this burden!" pleas)!
DenMon214 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Did Team and Susanoo had sex
Rafang chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
plz make another OC story but w/ romance ur fanfics r great
Aotrs Commander chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Ahahahahahahaha!

Beautiful.

I would definitely read a sequel (or a similar sort of short story with some of the other characters), should you ever want to write one.
megamar chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
I wonder what does teana do to susa, I hope is not something R-rate, cus that crazy
thanks for the sequel
can't wait for the next case
MangamanZX chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
The sequel would be great...

:) that would be amazing...

But this story is good on its own... Loved how everything went crazy at the end and the ending fit way too well to not happen
Aotrs Commander chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
After finding out that, to my great disgust, after *twelve years* of using this site, Virgin Media had elected to screen my notifications as spam sometime in mid-September (which I had not immeditely noticed due to stories from FimFiction and family problems), and finding and reading Infinity's latest chapter revision update, I decided to see if you'd written anything else...

Discovering this really made my evening! As per usual, hilariously, laugh-out-loud brilliant and endlessly entertaining. Stupendous work!