Reviews for The Whole Night Through
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 6 . 2/19/2019
This is a good story. It's a little bit abstract, but very well done.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 5 . 2/19/2019
I'm still not sure what's going on, but this was a beautiful chapter.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 4 . 2/19/2019
Things got a little bit weird in this chapter, but that's okay. I am sticking with this story until the end.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 3 . 2/19/2019
This makes me wonder: Who is calling out to Sam? Is someone there? Is it his imagination? Or is it something else? One thing is for sure, I will definitely keep reading!
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 2 . 2/19/2019
A very exciting chapter. Well done.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
It is very understanding of Sam to let Diane go like that.
lopsonic chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
"I am not satisfied",- as I said Miguel Hernandez, a spanish poet, -"I get desperate".
I trust a happy ending
samanddianefan10 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I love how open ended you left this. Gives me hope for our couple yet. Please keep writing _I'll be reading! Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Beyond brilliant you are!
samanddianefan10 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Way to incorporate details from the series including titles. Clever one, you are.
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I never would have thought of doing an au story for them but you make it work! The diologue was spot on as always. I envy how naturally you write Diane's voice. Good job
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
wow so lovely. I enjoy your stories so much.
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Lovely to have that ray of hope leading into Season 6. Home is the Sailor is so incredibly depressing, but this helps. Well done! Keep writing!
Chelsea Oz chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Way to go, Rush!
JulietxJames chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Still sobbing...
Great finish! Can't wait to read another fic from you!
YOU ARE AMAZING!
Chelsea Oz chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I love the fact you incorporated the pilot and finale names in this chapter! Good job!