Reviews for Strength
THIS WAS PERFEEEREEEECT! XD
Berb chapter 16 . 7/17
I love this story so much it pains me that you havent updated it. I hope you come back to this story, its one of the very few best gajeel x natsu fanfics i read so far. Please continue this. I dont know if anything happened but if something did ill understand. I just hope you continue this story. Your a very talented writer by the way and sorry if there anything i misspelled, i have fat fingers _
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO CUTE A HHHHHHHHHH
OMO chapter 9 . 4/16
I
AM
SO
DEAD
dergunwoolverton chapter 16 . 3/28
Love this story! Your writing is really good. can't wait to read more chapters!
Luvis Blynd chapter 16 . 2/16
Love this fanfic can't wait for an update
Isabelle Orihara chapter 14 . 1/10
O_O i am fangirlin soooo hard right now this is amazing this book has scored MAJOR points with me i totally recommend to other fellow yaoi lovers 3 :D
biscamulan22 chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
i love your chapters and i have a request for you:)
countrylovinfangirl chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
bottomsdontbleed chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
if there is blood during sex your doing something wrong. consult your doc if thats the case. so sick of reading boy boy fics where bottom-boy bleeds, the top man should take care and properly prep the bottom and be gentle before the hard ram. nd in het sex the hymen shouldn't tear, the vagina is supposed to stretch like a glove.
i should know I'm bisexual

consult doc if blood occurs near or in privates when having sex. regguardles of genders.
HMP chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
And the O- saves the day again. God, that is a mixed blessing if there ever was one. glad you did some research into that, makes me smile.
Alex of Light chapter 16 . 4/5/2015
Looking forward to more, I fell in love with this story the moment I read it.
NXG chapter 16 . 3/28/2015
love this fic please continu
Guest chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
Lol. Cheeky Pantherlilly.
FrozenEmpireFlowerGarden chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
I really liked this chapter.
I think your writing style is quite nice
keep going !