Reviews for Strength
biscamulan22 chapter 3 . 11/15
i love your chapters and i have a request for you:)
countrylovinfangirl chapter 16 . 8/31
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
bottomsdontbleed chapter 15 . 7/1
if there is blood during sex your doing something wrong. consult your doc if thats the case. so sick of reading boy boy fics where bottom-boy bleeds, the top man should take care and properly prep the bottom and be gentle before the hard ram. nd in het sex the hymen shouldn't tear, the vagina is supposed to stretch like a glove.
i should know I'm bisexual

consult doc if blood occurs near or in privates when having sex. regguardles of genders.
HMP chapter 3 . 4/12
And the O- saves the day again. God, that is a mixed blessing if there ever was one. glad you did some research into that, makes me smile.
Alex of Light chapter 16 . 4/5
Looking forward to more, I fell in love with this story the moment I read it.
NXG chapter 16 . 3/28
love this fic please continu
Lol. Cheeky Pantherlilly.
FrozenEmpireFlowerGarden chapter 16 . 3/4
I really liked this chapter.
I think your writing style is quite nice
keep going !
Transformers' BABY chapter 16 . 3/1
love the chapter n i know its hard to find this pairing n also laxus x gajeel
Blackhatred chapter 16 . 2/28
This story makes me wish i was a gay guy so i could understand the pleasure of anal more...well that was some fucking weird shit there...just forget i said that.
This story is fucking awsome and is the reason why i can't concentrate in math. You would be a great novelist i'm sure! (Just be sure to message me when you publish a novel)
Keep being spectacular!
Amaterasu Masami chapter 16 . 2/28
*light of a thousand angels shines from my phone as I open my email and see that this has been updated* I missed you so much! I'm tearing up and over 2000 words?! I'm so glad you didn't cop out like people usually do when they rise from the dead and just give us some note about how you're going to do better, or wrote some 500 word trashy chapter that none of us could've possibly been satisfied with. God, I missed you and this and you wrote it so well thanks so much for coming back!
gratsulover117 chapter 16 . 2/28
Gajerls speech was so sweet! I loved it
darkhuntressxir chapter 16 . 2/28
yeay they are mate now!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
love love love
alyuchiha913 chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
Loving this so far! Can't wait for more!

Peace Out! _