Reviews for Test Subject
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 10 . 1/14
What a beautiful ending! I've got the warm fuzzies and a huge grin right now. ( : I really enjoyed reading this!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
Hostile Sub-Terrestrial, actually. Close, though! ;)
CrimsonSixx chapter 10 . 2/14/2016
this was an amazing story and you are a wonderful author. seriously, though, best author ever!
Tropp chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
Funny and a really good story, can't say that I really get your weird little tickle fetish but it's kinda cute and hey - as long as nobody gets hurt, to each his/her own.

This story caused a somwhat weird dream, it involved Spike as substitute parent, uncle william, meeting Dawns principal - very weird.
DinoDina chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Aww Riley! Are you ok? I'm so- no, I couldn't care less. Good job hurting Riley. He deserved it. Spike is so much better
Hercules8 chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Beautiful story! Keep up the great work.
AKGMom chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Loved it!
Macavroche chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Awesome! Read again and again. Never fails to make me smile.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
I know this song! It's John Denver. I love it. good chapter. I know you probably don't read reviews any more, but I really like this story.
spike'smate chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
what a prick/jerk/asshole is riley bash him as much as u want
spike'smate chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
was very good chapter, also spikes memories of the "initiative (shudders)" were very painfull.
spike'smate chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
is good story that i found first & then lost it again so i had to look for a story that had spike being tickled. Glad i found it again
spike'smate chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
LOVED the story
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
I don't usually review outside of my own writing fandom, but this was so awesome, I felt the need to tell you so.

So.

It was awesome.
nickiepjres chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
oh, man.

you have no idea how much i love this story.

it made me laugh so hard with the tickling :D

and it was so sweet.

hahh, i loved how buffy broke riley's arm and nose. priceless.