Reviews for Test Subject
Tropp chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
Funny and a really good story, can't say that I really get your weird little tickle fetish but it's kinda cute and hey - as long as nobody gets hurt, to each his/her own.

This story caused a somwhat weird dream, it involved Spike as substitute parent, uncle william, meeting Dawns principal - very weird.
DinoDina chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Aww Riley! Are you ok? I'm so- no, I couldn't care less. Good job hurting Riley. He deserved it. Spike is so much better
Hercules8 chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Beautiful story! Keep up the great work.
AKGMom chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Loved it!
Macavroche chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Awesome! Read again and again. Never fails to make me smile.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
I know this song! It's John Denver. I love it. good chapter. I know you probably don't read reviews any more, but I really like this story.
spike'smate chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
what a prick/jerk/asshole is riley bash him as much as u want
spike'smate chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
was very good chapter, also spikes memories of the "initiative (shudders)" were very painfull.
spike'smate chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
is good story that i found first & then lost it again so i had to look for a story that had spike being tickled. Glad i found it again
spike'smate chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
LOVED the story
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
I don't usually review outside of my own writing fandom, but this was so awesome, I felt the need to tell you so.

So.

It was awesome.
nickiepjres chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
oh, man.

you have no idea how much i love this story.

it made me laugh so hard with the tickling :D

and it was so sweet.

hahh, i loved how buffy broke riley's arm and nose. priceless.
AngelicSnow chapter 9 . 10/25/2008
again it's the germans :(

i mean, i am definetly not covering for that inhuman stupid monster son of a bitch hitler (sry, went over the line here, but to me, someone who can do such horrible things isn't human anymore) but aren't there other cruel people other than him? why is it always german people who are brought up in these coversations?

yes he never should have gotten all that power, and what he did can certainly not be considered a mistake anymore, but he isn't the only bad guy in history...
AngelicSnow chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
aww come on, we german people aren't talking like that *pouts*

why does everyone pick on us, buhu :(

we can say interesting like british people do, y'know (expect that i don't know if we cal say it like american people or if i wrote it correclty, hehe)

anyway, i really like this story so far .
Krista chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Whenever I'm having a bad day I read my favorite fanfics, yours are always at the top of the list! Thanks for cheering me up!