Reviews for 9 Hour Flight
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
She is going to love Rome if she is interested in the historical sights! This should be a great story! Love the start!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
If things had only stayed this simple for Castle and Beckett...the DC job opportunity and their relationship being rocky by the time of Castle's proposal in the S5 finale were definitely signs that change was afoot and neither part of "Caskett" really had the most solid of footing. Still, good times came once and they will come a postman!

Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That was really well done! Thanks for writing it!
Krist0526 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
super lovely that he gave in and traveled with her in economy class :) even though it is not too comfortable there... but as long as they are near to each other - it is all bearable. Loved his reasons.
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
love it!
eyrianone chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was so sweet. Full of the new relationship wonder mixed with the friendship they've shared for so long. You caught the urgghhh factor if being cramped in economy for 9 hours also, everytime I go home to the UK from Vancouver I wish I was rich! Economy sucks!
Mark C chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was a wonderful look at an early point in their relationship.

I enjoyed seeing Kate just watch Rick sleep and got a kick out of her cleaning his face of drool as he continued sleeping.

Loved the ending with their banter especially talking about not being in first class and how uncomfortable Rick was. But he was just glad to be with Kate as she was with him.

Excellent job.
lms2457 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was such a cute moment. I'm glad you found it! :)
lucyrinner chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Loved this!
Onelife30 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I loved it!
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ooooo loved how she was happy that he was with her and not in first class, and now the idea of them having a holiday while she was on suspension is stick in my head! Thanks :P loved the fluffy feelings!